The Phoenix International Raceway Communications Department is dedicated to providing members of the media with the best service and information necessary for optimal coverage of track events.
Our communications staff is dedicated to providing you with the information and service. The information on this website is designed to assist you in planning your coverage of Phoenix International Raceway events and will help ensure a positive track experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Zac Emmons, Director of Communications
Greg Fresquez, Manager of Communications
2014 Media Guide
The 2014 Phoenix International Raceway Media Guide will provide you with detailed information about the track and will assist you in your coverage of track events.
To download the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series or Camping World Truck Series media guides, please visit www.nascarmedia.com.
To Request A Media Credential
Thank you for your interest in providing media coverage of Phoenix International Raceway events. We welcome all members of the media to request credentials for our events. Please fill out the appropriate application and return your materials according to our policies. We will do our best to honor all requests, but we reserve the right to change or deny any media requests.
Credentials will be issued to only recognized daily newspapers, news services, racing publications and other publications and internet sites that regularly cover motor sports; as well as national and local television and radio networks.
- Requests must be submitted by the editor, sports editor, sports director or sports producer. Credentials will be issued to authorized personnel only for the purpose of providing timely coverage of the event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment and included on the application form submitted by the news agency's editor.
- Working media credentials will not be issued for employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations etc.
For additional application procedures, requirements and information, please review Phoenix International Raceway's Credential Policy.
Please review Phoenix International Raceway's Credential Policy.
Recent PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB