SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Tickets Available; Checker Auto Parts 500 Renewal Deadline Approaching
NASCAR fans returning to Phoenix International Raceway for the November event weekend and the 21st running of the Checker Auto Parts 500 Presented by Pennzoil have until Friday, March 7 to renew their tickets and RV reservations. In 2008, however, each loyal fan's pocketbook can breathe more easily. To help fans ease the cost of paying the entire renewal price up front, PIR has announced a 50-50 payment plan which will allow returning fans to pay just half of the renewal costs before the March 7 deadline, while the other half will be charged on Tuesday, June 3. This gives fans eight weeks from now to submit the first half of their payment for the November race events, and another 12 weeks before their payment is finished. More information regarding the 50-50 payment program and all other tickets and passes can be found in PIR's ticket renewal brochure and on www.racetickets.com.
Related PIR News
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500