SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Tickets Still Available; November Renewals Due March 7
NASCAR fans returning to Phoenix International Raceway for the November event weekend and the 21st running of the Checker Auto Parts 500 Presented by Pennzoil have until Friday, March 7 to renew their tickets and RV reservations. To help fans ease the cost of paying the entire renewal price up front, PIR has announced a 50-50 payment plan which will allow returning fans to pay just half of the renewal costs before the March 7 deadline, while the other half will be charged on Tuesday, June 3. This gives fans five weeks from now to submit the first half of their payment for the November race events, and another 12 weeks after that before their payment is finished. More information regarding the 50-50 payment program and all other tickets and passes can be found in PIR’s ticket renewal brochure and on www.racetickets.com.
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB