Sprint Cup Test at PIR Open to Public on March 3
The March 3 testing session will be open with free admission to anyone holding a grandstand ticket to April's SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™. Fans can park on the PIR grounds and enter the facility at Gate 7.
For those without tickets who would like to attend the test, April race tickets will be available for purchase at the Gate 7 ticket office.
Gates open with the beginning of on-track activity at 9:00 a.m., and the facility closes with the final session of testing, at 9:00 p.m. Cars will be on track from 9:00 a.m. to noon, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In addition to the on-track activity, Sprint will set up their mobile race simulator, the Sprint Race Experience, on site from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and fun prizes and giveaways will be available around the facility for those in attendance.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will also participate in a closed-to-the-public test session on Tuesday, March 4, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tickets to the April 10-12 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR event weekend at PIR are still available, but moving quickly. More information can be found online at www.racetickets.com, at www.phoenixraceway.com, or over the phone at 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- LEGENDS RETURN FOR PIR NASCAR WEEKEND
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500