Bowyer's No. 07 Fastest in Afternoon
Martin Truex Jr.
J.J. Yeley’s Toyota was sixth in the afternoon session, followed by Roush Fenway Racing Ford teammates David Ragan and Greg Biffle. The last two Daytona 500 winners, Ryan Newman and Kevin Harvick, were ninth and tenth, respectively. Juan Pablo Montoya was 11th, and morning session leader Paul Menard posted the 12th-fastest best lap of the afternoon run. Click here for the top morning session speeds.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series may just be testing now, but they’ll be at PIR fighting for points before you know it: the April 12 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ is just 40 days away! Tickets to witness another season of fast PIR action can be purchased over the phone at 1-866-408-RACE (7223). More information can be found online at www.racetickets.com and at www.phoenixraceway.com.
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB