Morning's Mightiest: Montoya
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick turned in the sixth-fastest best lap, followed by Edwards, Paul Menard, Ragan, and Kyle Busch. Kasey Kahne made his “Cactus Trials” debut after recovering from an illness that kept him out of (and Nationwide Series veteran Jason Keller in) the No. 9 Dodge yesterday. Though Mark Martin will run the No. 8 at PIR in April, teammate Aric Almirola tested the car at points throughout the morning session, as he will climb into the ride in the November event, just as he did in 2007. Click here for yesterday’s top evening session speeds. Click here for yesterday’s top afternoon session speeds. Click here for yesterday’s top morning session speeds.
The April 12 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ is approaching quickly! Don’t miss your chance to score a ticket and be a part of it all when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series roars into town! Tickets can be purchased over the phone at 1-866-408-RACE (7223), or online at www.racetickets.com and www.phoenixraceway.com.
Related PIR News
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB
- PIR'S ‘A BRUSH WITH VICTORY’ COMING TO WEST VALLEY ARTS HQ