Morning's Mightiest: Montoya
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick turned in the sixth-fastest best lap, followed by Edwards, Paul Menard, Ragan, and Kyle Busch. Kasey Kahne made his “Cactus Trials” debut after recovering from an illness that kept him out of (and Nationwide Series veteran Jason Keller in) the No. 9 Dodge yesterday. Though Mark Martin will run the No. 8 at PIR in April, teammate Aric Almirola tested the car at points throughout the morning session, as he will climb into the ride in the November event, just as he did in 2007. Click here for yesterday’s top evening session speeds. Click here for yesterday’s top afternoon session speeds. Click here for yesterday’s top morning session speeds.
The April 12 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ is approaching quickly! Don’t miss your chance to score a ticket and be a part of it all when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series roars into town! Tickets can be purchased over the phone at 1-866-408-RACE (7223), or online at www.racetickets.com and www.phoenixraceway.com.
Related PIR News
- LEGENDS RETURN FOR PIR NASCAR WEEKEND
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500