Truex Leads Chevrolet Back to Top of Charts
Martin Truex Jr.
April 2005 PIR race winner Kurt Busch was sixth in the late session, followed by Carl Edwards, winner of the last two races on the Sprint Cup tour. Defending series champion Jimmie Johnson was eighth, and Kyle Busch ran ninth in the No. 18 Toyota. Jamie McMurray rounded out the top 10. Click here for the top afternoon session speeds. Click here for the top morning session speeds.
The lights may be on at PIR, but it's only a test tonight. But worry not, NASCAR fans, as the April 12 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ is just 40 days away! See all of your favorites fight for the crown in the first night race of the 2008 Sprint Cup Series season! Tickets can be purchased over the phone at 1-866-408-RACE (7223), or online at www.racetickets.com and www.phoenixraceway.com.
Related PIR News
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX