Sperber Named "Advocate of the Year"
PIR president honored by Arizona Tourism Alliance
Phoenix International Raceway president Bryan R. Sperber has been named an “Advocate of the Year” by the Arizona Tourism Alliance. Sperber will be honored Wednesday, April 15 at the Alliance’s signature event, The Unity Dinner, hosted by the Arizona Biltmore. The annual Alliance award creates a special opportunity for leaders from business, government, and the community to celebrate tourism and honor the contributions of extraordinary Arizonans for their leadership and support of the tourism industry. “Arizona has always been a very welcoming community to new ideas and to people moving here. Just as the state welcomed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing in 1988, I felt at home right when I arrived,” Sperber said. “This state has truly embraced NASCAR and it has especially welcomed our second NASCAR Sprint Cup race in April for five years.” More information on the Arizona Tourism Alliance and the Advocate of the Year award can be found at www.aztourismalliance.org. With just days remaining until the green flag, tickets to the events of the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at the newly-designed www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE