PIR OFFERS GIFT IDEAS FOR RACE FANS
Ticket Promotion Takes the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping
Just in time for the holiday season, Phoenix International Raceway is offering the “12 Days of Christmas” ticket sale promotion – giving shoppers an easy and stress-free way to purchase that perfect NASCAR-themed gift idea. The promotion offers 12 different but equally fun ticket packages for every type of race fan, starting at $7.
The holiday ticket sale runs through Dec. 7 and features packages for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ race event weekend. Each package includes a PIR collectible ornament. Ticket options are designed for families to individuals in mind and provide a cost-savings ranging from $10 to $520. A full listing of details for the “12 Days of Christmas” promotion is included:
1. The “Family Package” for only $100! ($110 savings) includes two adult tickets and two junior tickets in Middle Foyt, an El Mirage parking pass and $20 food voucher.
2. A FREE limited edition seat cushion with the purchase of a 2011 Season Ticket starting at just $99.
3. Tickets to the Lucas Oil 150 starting at $7.
4. Buy one get one free offer on any Richard Petty Grandstand tickets.
5. The “Four Friends and an RV = Fun” Package for only $375 ($220 savings) includes one outside reserved space, four Lower Allison Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and four Pre-Race pit passes.
6. The “Convenience Matters” Package for only $170 ($150 savings) includes two Upper Foyt Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, an El Mirage parking pass, and two Pre-Race pit passes.
7. The “Harvick Holiday” Package for only $229 includes one Upper Allison Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Budweiser ROLL-BAR pass with parking and one Pre-Race pit pass.
8. The “Richard Petty Driving Experience” Package for only $119 ($50 savings) includes one Upper Petty Grandstand ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along on Dec. 11, 2010 at Phoenix International Raceway, and a ride in a two-seat NASCAR-style stock car.
9. The “Nutcracker” Package for only $80 ($10 savings) includes an Upper Foyt Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™.
10. The “Green Flag and Food” Package for only $299 ($75 savings) includes two Upper Bryan two-Race ticket packages and $80 in food vouchers.
11. The “Salute to Military Families” Package for only $90 ($40 savings) includes two Lower Bryan tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and a PIR patriotic logo hat that benefits the Salute to Military Families Program.
12. The “VIP NASCAR fan” Package for only $499 ($520 savings): includes two Upper Allison Grandstand tickets for the entire SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Race Weekend, two Pre-Race pit passes, one outside reserved RV space and Pre-Race ceremony access for two.
Tickets for the February NASCAR event weekend at Phoenix International Raceway start at $25 and are available now by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223) or visiting www.phoenixraceway.com. Be a part of it all at PIR! Or visit the PIR Ticket Office at 125 S. Avondale Boulevard, just south of I-10 at Exit 131.
Related PIR News
In an effort to enrich communication with fans, Phoenix International Raceway launched a new design for its website, PhoenixRaceway.com, to kick off the 2015 season. Featuring a data-driven, more engaging user experience, the new site includes a crisp, vibrant design as well as streamlined navigation and enhanced fan content.
Kevin Harvick drove his No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet car to Gatorade Victory Lane in Sunday’s Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500, but the race itself was a winner for Phoenix International Raceway. The track sold out of grandstand seats a week before the race and sold out of reserved camping spots more than two months early.
Kevin Harvick dominated Sunday’s Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500, leading 264 of the 312 laps in his No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet on the way to Gatorade Victory Lane to conclude Phoenix International Raceway’s 50th anniversary season. The win clinched a place for Harvick in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship Round next Sunday in Miami.
Brad Keselowski, a second-place runner nearly all afternoon at Phoenix International Raceway, flew by Kyle Busch on the beginning of the last lap of an unexpected green-white-checkers finish to steal victory in the DAV 200 Honoring America's Veterans, NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday.
Erik Jones dominated from the pole in the Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Phoenix International Raceway on Friday night. Leading 114 of 126 laps, Jones made his way through the night under a full moon and won for a second straight time at “ZOOMTOWN USA.”