PIR OFFERS GIFT IDEAS FOR RACE FANS
Ticket Promotion Takes the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping
Just in time for the holiday season, Phoenix International Raceway is offering the “12 Days of Christmas” ticket sale promotion – giving shoppers an easy and stress-free way to purchase that perfect NASCAR-themed gift idea. The promotion offers 12 different but equally fun ticket packages for every type of race fan, starting at $7.
The holiday ticket sale runs through Dec. 7 and features packages for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ race event weekend. Each package includes a PIR collectible ornament. Ticket options are designed for families to individuals in mind and provide a cost-savings ranging from $10 to $520. A full listing of details for the “12 Days of Christmas” promotion is included:
1. The “Family Package” for only $100! ($110 savings) includes two adult tickets and two junior tickets in Middle Foyt, an El Mirage parking pass and $20 food voucher.
2. A FREE limited edition seat cushion with the purchase of a 2011 Season Ticket starting at just $99.
3. Tickets to the Lucas Oil 150 starting at $7.
4. Buy one get one free offer on any Richard Petty Grandstand tickets.
5. The “Four Friends and an RV = Fun” Package for only $375 ($220 savings) includes one outside reserved space, four Lower Allison Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and four Pre-Race pit passes.
6. The “Convenience Matters” Package for only $170 ($150 savings) includes two Upper Foyt Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, an El Mirage parking pass, and two Pre-Race pit passes.
7. The “Harvick Holiday” Package for only $229 includes one Upper Allison Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Budweiser ROLL-BAR pass with parking and one Pre-Race pit pass.
8. The “Richard Petty Driving Experience” Package for only $119 ($50 savings) includes one Upper Petty Grandstand ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along on Dec. 11, 2010 at Phoenix International Raceway, and a ride in a two-seat NASCAR-style stock car.
9. The “Nutcracker” Package for only $80 ($10 savings) includes an Upper Foyt Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™.
10. The “Green Flag and Food” Package for only $299 ($75 savings) includes two Upper Bryan two-Race ticket packages and $80 in food vouchers.
11. The “Salute to Military Families” Package for only $90 ($40 savings) includes two Lower Bryan tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and a PIR patriotic logo hat that benefits the Salute to Military Families Program.
12. The “VIP NASCAR fan” Package for only $499 ($520 savings): includes two Upper Allison Grandstand tickets for the entire SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Race Weekend, two Pre-Race pit passes, one outside reserved RV space and Pre-Race ceremony access for two.
Tickets for the February NASCAR event weekend at Phoenix International Raceway start at $25 and are available now by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223) or visiting www.phoenixraceway.com. Be a part of it all at PIR! Or visit the PIR Ticket Office at 125 S. Avondale Boulevard, just south of I-10 at Exit 131.
Related PIR News
When NASCAR embarks on its second annual West Coast Swing next March, the ideal way to experience the three-race road trip will be in an RV. Then, join the fun with serious RV owners at the Good Sam 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Phoenix International Raceway on Sunday, March 13, 2016.
Dale Earnhardt Jr., driver of the No. 88 Nationwide Chevrolet, benefitted from some smart pit stop strategy and the return of rain to win an abbreviated Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Phoenix International Raceway on Sunday night.
Just like last fall's NASCAR XFINITY Series race at Phoenix International Raceway, Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 54 Monster Energy Toyota, put on a dominating performance Saturday. Unlike last year, Busch got to go to Victory Lane this year.
Fans in the sold-out grandstands at Phoenix International Raceway will be treated to the thrill of the first-ever flyover by a pair of F-35 fighter jets prior to the start of the Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For the first 80 percent of Friday’s Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Phoenix International Raceway, Timothy Peters, driver of the No. 17 Red Horse Racing Toyota, looked like he had no chance to win. But on Lap 120, the two leaders crashed into each other during a restart and took themselves out of contention, giving first place to Peters, who battled off a last lap attack to claim his first-career win at the one-mile oval in the Arizona desert.
No Events Found