PIR OFFERS GIFT IDEAS FOR RACE FANS
Ticket Promotion Takes the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping
Just in time for the holiday season, Phoenix International Raceway is offering the “12 Days of Christmas” ticket sale promotion – giving shoppers an easy and stress-free way to purchase that perfect NASCAR-themed gift idea. The promotion offers 12 different but equally fun ticket packages for every type of race fan, starting at $7.
The holiday ticket sale runs through Dec. 7 and features packages for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ race event weekend. Each package includes a PIR collectible ornament. Ticket options are designed for families to individuals in mind and provide a cost-savings ranging from $10 to $520. A full listing of details for the “12 Days of Christmas” promotion is included:
1. The “Family Package” for only $100! ($110 savings) includes two adult tickets and two junior tickets in Middle Foyt, an El Mirage parking pass and $20 food voucher.
2. A FREE limited edition seat cushion with the purchase of a 2011 Season Ticket starting at just $99.
3. Tickets to the Lucas Oil 150 starting at $7.
4. Buy one get one free offer on any Richard Petty Grandstand tickets.
5. The “Four Friends and an RV = Fun” Package for only $375 ($220 savings) includes one outside reserved space, four Lower Allison Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and four Pre-Race pit passes.
6. The “Convenience Matters” Package for only $170 ($150 savings) includes two Upper Foyt Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, an El Mirage parking pass, and two Pre-Race pit passes.
7. The “Harvick Holiday” Package for only $229 includes one Upper Allison Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Budweiser ROLL-BAR pass with parking and one Pre-Race pit pass.
8. The “Richard Petty Driving Experience” Package for only $119 ($50 savings) includes one Upper Petty Grandstand ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along on Dec. 11, 2010 at Phoenix International Raceway, and a ride in a two-seat NASCAR-style stock car.
9. The “Nutcracker” Package for only $80 ($10 savings) includes an Upper Foyt Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™.
10. The “Green Flag and Food” Package for only $299 ($75 savings) includes two Upper Bryan two-Race ticket packages and $80 in food vouchers.
11. The “Salute to Military Families” Package for only $90 ($40 savings) includes two Lower Bryan tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and a PIR patriotic logo hat that benefits the Salute to Military Families Program.
12. The “VIP NASCAR fan” Package for only $499 ($520 savings): includes two Upper Allison Grandstand tickets for the entire SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Race Weekend, two Pre-Race pit passes, one outside reserved RV space and Pre-Race ceremony access for two.
Tickets for the February NASCAR event weekend at Phoenix International Raceway start at $25 and are available now by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223) or visiting www.phoenixraceway.com. Be a part of it all at PIR! Or visit the PIR Ticket Office at 125 S. Avondale Boulevard, just south of I-10 at Exit 131.
Related PIR News
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stars will appear at Phoenix Raceway for the first time in 2017 when the track hosts an open test session on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Phoenix Raceway will open its gates to fans from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with general seating in the Bobby Allison Grandstand. Free parking is available and fans are asked to make a $5 donation to Phoenix Raceway Charities for admission.
Joey Logano needed a good finish to advance to the championship finale of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series next weekend. The semi-final race was extended by 12 laps due to two late collisions that significantly effected both the race and the championship battle. Logano got the best finish possible at Sunday's Can-Am 500, grabbing the lead on a late restart and never looking back.
Another NASCAR XFINITY Series race at Phoenix International Raceway, another win for Kyle Busch. The driver of the No. 18 NOS Energy Toyota dominated yet again in Saturday's Ticket Galaxy 200 for his 10th win at PIR, a track record for a single series. Busch led 190 of 200 laps, the fourth-consecutive XFINITY race at Phoenix where he has led at least 175 of the 200 laps. But even though he lost the lead on the final restart to Justin Allgaier, Busch wasn't worried about the outcome.
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that DC Solar has been named the title sponsor of the track’s spring NASCAR XFINITY Series races in 2017 and 2018. The DC Solar 200 for the upcoming NASCAR season will take place on Saturday, March 18.
Friday's Lucas Oil 150 at Phoenix International Raceway was setting up to be a dominant win for 18-year-old William Byron. But with 10 laps to go, both the race win and the hope of a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship went up in smoke for the driver of the No. 9 Liberty University Toyota Tundra.
No Events Found