PIR OFFERS GIFT IDEAS FOR RACE FANS
Ticket Promotion Takes the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping
Just in time for the holiday season, Phoenix International Raceway is offering the “12 Days of Christmas” ticket sale promotion – giving shoppers an easy and stress-free way to purchase that perfect NASCAR-themed gift idea. The promotion offers 12 different but equally fun ticket packages for every type of race fan, starting at $7.
The holiday ticket sale runs through Dec. 7 and features packages for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ race event weekend. Each package includes a PIR collectible ornament. Ticket options are designed for families to individuals in mind and provide a cost-savings ranging from $10 to $520. A full listing of details for the “12 Days of Christmas” promotion is included:
1. The “Family Package” for only $100! ($110 savings) includes two adult tickets and two junior tickets in Middle Foyt, an El Mirage parking pass and $20 food voucher.
2. A FREE limited edition seat cushion with the purchase of a 2011 Season Ticket starting at just $99.
3. Tickets to the Lucas Oil 150 starting at $7.
4. Buy one get one free offer on any Richard Petty Grandstand tickets.
5. The “Four Friends and an RV = Fun” Package for only $375 ($220 savings) includes one outside reserved space, four Lower Allison Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and four Pre-Race pit passes.
6. The “Convenience Matters” Package for only $170 ($150 savings) includes two Upper Foyt Grandstand Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, an El Mirage parking pass, and two Pre-Race pit passes.
7. The “Harvick Holiday” Package for only $229 includes one Upper Allison Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Budweiser ROLL-BAR pass with parking and one Pre-Race pit pass.
8. The “Richard Petty Driving Experience” Package for only $119 ($50 savings) includes one Upper Petty Grandstand ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™, one Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along on Dec. 11, 2010 at Phoenix International Raceway, and a ride in a two-seat NASCAR-style stock car.
9. The “Nutcracker” Package for only $80 ($10 savings) includes an Upper Foyt Grandstand Ticket for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™.
10. The “Green Flag and Food” Package for only $299 ($75 savings) includes two Upper Bryan two-Race ticket packages and $80 in food vouchers.
11. The “Salute to Military Families” Package for only $90 ($40 savings) includes two Lower Bryan tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ and a PIR patriotic logo hat that benefits the Salute to Military Families Program.
12. The “VIP NASCAR fan” Package for only $499 ($520 savings): includes two Upper Allison Grandstand tickets for the entire SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Race Weekend, two Pre-Race pit passes, one outside reserved RV space and Pre-Race ceremony access for two.
Tickets for the February NASCAR event weekend at Phoenix International Raceway start at $25 and are available now by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223) or visiting www.phoenixraceway.com. Be a part of it all at PIR! Or visit the PIR Ticket Office at 125 S. Avondale Boulevard, just south of I-10 at Exit 131.
Related PIR News
Fans will enjoy a full weekend lineup of entertainment for the Can-Am 500 race weekend at Phoenix Raceway, Nov. 11-13. This fall will feature a new post-race Phoenix Raceway After Dark show with Christopher Shayne on Friday, Nov. 11. PIR mainstays like Harry Luge and METALHEAD will return to Busch Garage all weekend long, while NASCAR’s favorite DJ Michaelis will be back to add his unique spin on driver introductions before the Can-Am 500 on Sunday, Nov. 13.
Phoenix Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that the health and beauty supplement brand youtheory® has been named the official sponsor of the Restart Zone at PIR for the Can-Am 500 race weekend on Nov. 11-13. The youtheory partnership marks the first sponsored restart zone at the track. Phoenix Raceway also welcomes youtheory as the official health supplement of the track.
Fans attending the Can-Am 500 on Sunday, Nov. 13 at Phoenix Raceway will be entertained with live music before the start of the race as multi-platinum rock group Hinder will perform a pre-race concert in the Fan Midway area at 10:30 a.m. MST.
Phoenix Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that Jennifer Staton has been named Senior Director of Partnership Sales & Marketing. Staton has been with International Speedway Corporation (“ISC”), the parent company of PIR in Daytona Beach, Fla., since 2006.
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced Ticket Galaxy as the title sponsor of the track’s upcoming November NASCAR XFINITY Series race and as PIR’s official secondary market ticket provider. NASCAR XFINITY Series driver Daniel Suárez and Ticket Galaxy President Steve Kobelski joined Sperber for the announcement at the Hard Rock Café in Downtown Phoenix on Tuesday. The Ticket Galaxy 200 will serve as the semifinal race in the Chase for NASCAR XFINITY Series title and air on NBC Sports Network in primetime on Saturday, Nov. 12 at 5:30 p.m. local time (7:30 p.m. Eastern).