PIR DEBUTS MOBILE WEB SITE
Race Fans Can Access Kobalt Tools 500 Race Information Using Smart Phones
Phoenix International Raceway today launched a new mobile version of PhoenixRaceway.com, allowing race fans attending the Kobalt Tools 500 Weekend at PIR Nov. 11-14 the opportunity to access all the latest news and information on NASCAR in the Valley of the Sun with their smart phones.
By creating a mobile version of the PIR web site, patrons will be able to navigate through information about race schedules, driver events, gate policies and ticket information faster and easier. The mobile website is accessible from all smart phones.
In addition, race fans can follow Phoenix International Raceway from their smart phones at Twitter.com/PhoenixRaceway in order to access exclusive at-track giveaways, offers and promotions throughout the Kobalt Tools 500 Weekend. PIR specials are also accessible on Facebook at Facebook.com/PhoenixRaceway.
Tickets to the November 11-14 Kobalt Tools 500 NASCAR event weekend remain available, with prices starting at just $25. For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit http://phoenixraceway.com or call 866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE