PIR SETS TV RATINGS HISTORY
February 27 race was last NASCAR event on PIR’s current surface
The following is a breakdown of PIR television ratings from Sunday, February 27:
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix
Aired Sunday, February 27th from 3:30PM – 6:39PM on FOX
The 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500 earned a 5.9 fast national rating on FOX, up +5% over the 5.6 final rating for the 2010 California event, the 2nd race on FOX in 2010.
An average of 6.9 million households (+6%) and 10.4 million viewers (+13%) tuned in to the Phoenix event on FOX.
As an additional comparison, the 2011 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ 5.9 fast national rating is up +59 percent over the 3.7 final rating for the 2010 Phoenix event, the 7th race of the 2010 season, also on FOX. The 2010 Phoenix race ran on a Saturday night.
Related PIR News
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE