PIR ANNOUNCES TURN 4 WINE TRACKSIDE CLUB
Revamped club will offer spectacular view of Turn 4 and front-stretch
Phoenix International Raceway Bryan R. Sperber announced Bennett Lane Winery has joined the PIR family of corporate partners with an agreement that includes naming rights to the NASCAR facility’s popular, all-inclusive trackside club. The “Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club” – named after Bennett Lane’s Turn 4 Cabernet Sauvignon – will debut during the upcoming Feb. 25-27 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ weekend and will offer not only an updated name, but an improved location that sits just steps away from the always action-packed Turn 4 and includes an unobstructed view of the front-stretch.
“No one in the wine industry has ever targeted NASCAR fans at this level,” said Randy Lynch, owner of Bennett Lane Winery and Turn 4 Cabernet Sauvignon. “We are excited to partner with Phoenix International Raceway for the upcoming SUBWAY Fresh Fit™ 500 and look forward to race fans enjoying our wines in the new Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club.”
The Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club and its new location will also offer its patrons closer and more convenient parking. The hospitality offering now sits much closer to PIR’s infield tunnel for access to Pit Road and also offers convenient access to the interactive Fan Midway.
In addition to offering unlimited food and beverage service (soft drinks, beer and wine), guests of Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club will receive the following:
· Pre-Race Pit Passes for all three days of NASCAR action
· VIP parking
· Access to appearances by top NASCAR drivers and personalities
· Souvenir programs and gifts
· A temperature-controlled indoor setting with closed-circuit TV coverage of the on-track action
· Terraced outdoor seating with an impressive view of the track
The Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club all-inclusive package is available for $699 per guest and includes access to the Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Feb. 25, the Bashas’ Supermarkets 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Feb. 26 and the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race action on Feb. 27.
For more ticket information about Turn 4 Wine Trackside Club, contact the PIR Sales Department at 623-463-5400.
Tickets for the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ on Feb. 27 are available now and start at just $25. For Phoenix International Raceway tickets and information, call 866-408-RACE (7223) or visit PhoenixRaceway.com. Let the GO begin.
For more on Bennett Lane Winery and Turn 4 Wine, please visit: BennettLane.com
Related PIR News
- LEGENDS RETURN FOR PIR NASCAR WEEKEND
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500