REAVES & LOWNEY NAMED CORP SALES MANAGERS
PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY NAMES CHRIS REAVES AND MATT LOWNEY CORPORATE SALES MANAGERS
PHOENIX – Phoenix International Raceway announced today the hiring of Chris Reaves and Matt Lowney as corporate sales managers. In their new positions, Reaves and Lowney will focus on a variety of business development initiatives including sponsorship sales, ticketing, suites and other hospitality areas.
Reaves joins PIR after spending four years with the Phoenix Coyotes where he most recently served as Group Sales Account Executive. His primary responsibilities with the Coyotes involved group sales of suites and hospitality areas. A native of Louisville, Kentucky, Reaves attended Slippery Rock University where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management.
Lowney most recently served as Director of Business Development at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving, where he oversaw existing and new corporate development for the company. Prior to joining Bondurant, Lowney held several positions in the automotive and hospitality industries, including at General Motors, Kent-Moore Tools, Creative Marketing International, GMC Truck and MotorCity Casino Hotel. A Detroit, Michigan native, Lowney graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Central Michigan University.
– PhoenixRaceway.com –
Related PIR News
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE