DAVID ALVAREZ NAMED COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
PHOENIX – Phoenix International Raceway announced today the hiring of David Alvarez as Communications Manager. Alvarez will oversee the PIR’s multicultural initiatives while assisting in all areas of track communications.
Alvarez brings fourteen years of communications and marketing experience to PIR, including his most recent work as a Product Marketing Manager at Universal Technical Institute in Phoenix. Alvarez previously spent more than six years at Qwest Communications (2004-10) as Marketing/Corporate Sponsorship Manager, where he developed communications programs targeting the general and multicultural markets. He also has prior experience in Hispanic communications and marketing with Dallas, Texas-based Dieste Harmel & Partners, and Phoenix-based firms Grupo N Advertising and Arvizu Advertising & Promotions.
Born in Fresno, California, Alvarez graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
– PhoenixRaceway.com –
Related PIR News
- LEGENDS RETURN FOR PIR NASCAR WEEKEND
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500