LOST TRAILERS TO PERFORM CONCERT PRIOR TO ADVOCARE 500
Country music duo The Lost Trailers- known for their current hit “American Beauty”- will perform at 11 a.m. on Sunday, November 11 at the Budweiser ROLL-BAR main stage prior to the AdvoCare 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Phoenix International Raceway.
The Lost Trailers rose to stardom in 2008 with their Top-Ten hit “Holler Back”. Re-launched in 2011 with founding-member Stoke Nielson and collaborator Jason Wyatt, The Lost Trailers recently released the singles “Underdog” and the current hit “American Beauty”.
Live entertainment on the Budweiser ROLL-BAR main stage is available to all grandstand ticket holders. Tickets to Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club are available for advance purchase at $99 for Nov. 10 and $149 for Nov. 11. Tickets to Budweiser ROLL-BAR and all of the exciting experiences at PIR are available online at PhoenixRaceway.com, or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500