GRANDSTANDS SOLD OUT FOR ADVOCARE 500
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that the track’s grandstands are sold out for the AdvoCare 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race on November 11.
“We’re delighted that NASCAR fans have chosen to attend the AdvoCare 500 and have snapped up the available seats for the event,” Sperber said. “We recognize that fans have a lot of choices as they decide where to go, we’re honored that they have chosen to support Phoenix International Raceway.”
Race fans wishing to attend NASCAR’s final West Coast race of the season – the semi-final race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup – may still purchase general admission tickets to PIR’s hillside area by calling 866-408-RACE or visiting PhoenixRaceway.com.
Tickets are still available for the Great Clips 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race, Saturday, Nov. 10 at 2 p.m. at PIR. Fans purchasing Saturday tickets will also be able to watch the Casino Arizona 50 NASCAR K&N Pro Series - West Race which will drop the green flag at 5 p.m. Tickets are also still available for Friday, Nov. 9 for fans to watch Gatorade Pole Qualifying for the AdvoCare 500, beginning at 4:10 p.m., and for the Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race at 6 p.m.
Related PIR News
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX