PIR TO OFFER ENHANCED PRE-RACE PIT PASS
Fans looking for a behind-the-scenes peek to the NASCAR action at the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ on March 3 at Phoenix International Raceway, will now have an opportunity to enjoy an enhanced experience with their ‘Pre-Race Pit Pass’.
Offered at $60 per person, the Pre-Race Pit Pass entitles pass holders to a variety of added, backstage action on the NASCAR Sprint Cup raceday, including:
- Garage Walk Access :: Catch a glimpse of your favorite driver or car as they roll out of the garage and onto pit road before the start of the race (participants randomly selected).
- Driver Introductions :: Access to pit road and the track to watch driver introductions.
- Trophy Photo Opportunities :: Pose in Gatorade Victory Lane with the iconic SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Trophy prior to the start of the race
Pre-Race Pit Passes are available now for purchase on PhoenixRaceway.com/Tickets or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223). Passes must be accompanied by a Grandstand Ticket to the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™.
Once purchased, fans will receive a redemption coupon which must be brought to the race and may be redeemed at any Trading Post location in the Fan Midway during pre-race pit access hours. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and Pre-Race Pit Pass holders must show photo identification for redemption.
Tickets for the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, as well as all other events throughout the March race weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
CLICK HERE to purchase!
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB