BOBBY PULIDO TO SING NATIONAL ANTHEM
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that Tejano music star Bobby Pulido will perform the Star Spangled Banner prior to the inaugural NASCAR Mexico Race Toyota Series race at Phoenix International Raceway on March 1.
“I’m extremely excited to be able to participate in the singing of our country’s national anthem at such a historic event for the sport of NASCAR and the Mexican-American community”, said Bobby Pulido.
The Edinburg, Texas star has enjoyed great success since launching his career with popular hits such as “La Rosa”, “Llegaste a Mi Vida”, “Se Murio de Amor”, “Algun Dia Quisiera”, and “Desvelado”. Most recently, he’s appeared in numerous television shows and recently launched his own “Bobby Pulido coleccion vaquera”clothing line.
Bobby Pulido is the son of Robert Pulido Sr. who also enjoyed a tremendous career in the Norteño genre.
Tickets for the NASCAR Mexico Toyota Series race are on sale now for only $20. Tickets for all events during the March 1-3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500 weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB