DALE EARNHARDT JR. TO HOST Q&A SESSION
America’s “Most Popular Driver” and driver of the No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet, Dale Earnhardt Jr. is scheduled to be on hand at Phoenix International Raceway to kick off the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race with a Fan Q&A session.
Held on the ROLL-BAR Main Stage in the fan midway at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 3 the moderated Q&A session is free to all SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Grandstand ticket holders.
Tickets for the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, as well as all other events throughout the March race weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB