DALE EARNHARDT JR. TO HOST Q&A SESSION
America’s “Most Popular Driver” and driver of the No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet, Dale Earnhardt Jr. is scheduled to be on hand at Phoenix International Raceway to kick off the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race with a Fan Q&A session.
Held on the ROLL-BAR Main Stage in the fan midway at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 3 the moderated Q&A session is free to all SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ Grandstand ticket holders.
Tickets for the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, as well as all other events throughout the March race weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- LEGENDS RETURN FOR PIR NASCAR WEEKEND
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500