PIR LAUNCHES MOBILE APP
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced the launch of the official mobile app, an advancement that will provide guests with convenient access to information using their smart phones.
The free app has been created to maximize the fan experience and provide streamlined communication about PIR events, including the upcoming SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Weekend, by providing quick and simple access to event information, schedules, maps, social media, and more.
Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app today using keyword search “Phoenix International Raceway”.
Tickets for the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, as well as all other events throughout the March race weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223)
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB