PIR LAUNCHES MOBILE APP
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced the launch of the official mobile app, an advancement that will provide guests with convenient access to information using their smart phones.
The free app has been created to maximize the fan experience and provide streamlined communication about PIR events, including the upcoming SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Weekend, by providing quick and simple access to event information, schedules, maps, social media, and more.
Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app today using keyword search “Phoenix International Raceway”.
Tickets for the March 3 SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, as well as all other events throughout the March race weekend at Phoenix International Raceway are available at www.phoenixraceway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223)
Related PIR News
- BUCKCHERRY HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP DURING RACE WEEKEND
- X FACTOR USA” STAR DREW RYNIEWICZ TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO DAV 200
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX