DESTINEE QUINN TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM
DESTINEE QUINN TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO LUCAS OIL 150 AT PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
PHOENIX – Valley of the Sun native Destinee Quinn will perform “The Star Spangled Banner” live at Phoenix International Raceway prior to the Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Series race on Friday, Nov. 8, track officials announced today. The Lucas Oil 150 is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. MST.
The 20-year-old Quinn recently starred on the NBC show “The Voice” under the guidance of Christina Aguilera before falling in the knockout round. In that episode, which aired on October 28, she performed Carrie Underwood’s “See You Again” in honor of her late grandmother and cousin.
The self-taught country music singer-songwriter and guitarist began performing in talent shows at the age of 13 and won a chance to open for rock and roll star Alice Cooper at the Dodge Theater at age 16.
Tickets for the Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Series race and events throughout the AdvoCare 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race weekend at PIR are available online at PhoenixRacway.com or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES RACE HONORS DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS AT PIR
- BUCKCHERRY TO ROCK THE STAGE PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE