P.O.D. TO PLAY CONCERT ON ROLL-BAR MAIN STAGE
Well-known band P.O.D. (Payable on Death) will energize the crowd at Phoenix International Raceway with a live concert prior to The Profit on CNBC 500, Presented by Small Business Fueling America NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race on Sunday, March 2. The concert beings at 11:00 a.m. MST on the Budweiser ROLL-Bar main stage in the fan midway.
Known for their passionate lyrics and energy P.O.D., brought to PIR through a partnership with Niner Sports & Entertainment, is scheduled to release their eighth and latest record, Murdered Love, this spring. Following the album release, P.O.D. will be embarking on a national tour. Formed in 1992, the group has sold over 10 million albums, garnered four No. 1 music videos, three Grammy nominations and over a dozen rock radio hits, including “Southtown,” “Alive,” “Youth of the Nation,” and “Goodbye for Now.”
Live entertainment on the Budweiser ROLL-BAR main stage is available to all grandstand ticket holders. Tickets to the Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club are available for advance purchase at $99 for March 1 and $149 for March 2. Tickets to Budweiser ROLL-BAR and all of the exciting experiences at PIR are available online at PhoenixRaceway.com, or by calling 1-866-408-RACE (7223).
Related PIR News
- NASCAR STAR MATT KENSETH SHOWS OFF HIS BURNOUT SKILLS IN DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
- HAYLEY ORRANTIA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM PRIOR TO QUICKEN LOANS RACE FOR HEROES 500
- PIR-BRANDED ARIZONA LICENSE PLATE NOW AVAILABLE
- PIR TO SPONSOR FORMER UFC® CHAMPION DOMINICK CRUZ IN FIGHT SEPT. 27
- HARVICK TO APPEAR AT BUDWEISER ROLL-BAR CLUB