ISM RACEWAY SHINES BRIGHT DURING HOLIDAY SEASON WITH ZOOMTOWN LIGHTS
ZOOMTOWN Lights, the giant light show experience, will make its inaugural debut at ISM Raceway on Saturday, December 1.
Beginning Saturday and running every evening through December 31, ZOOMTOWN Lights will offer guests a unique holiday experience unlike anything else in The Valley of the Sun. The light show will feature sparkling displays throughout an approximately 1.6-mile course for guests to enjoy from the comfort of their own vehicles.
ZOOMTOWN Lights is the only light show in Arizona that allows guests to drive inside the newly modernized Raceway and onto the same pit road used by NASCAR’s most elite. Throughout the drive around the Raceway, guests will enjoy snowfall canopies, trees of light as well as special motorsports-inspired displays.
Below are some numbers behind the experience:
- Approximately 30 miles of steel were designed, cut, bent and welded to build the displays.
- There are over 400 frame units throughout the course and more than 30 different scenes.
- Over 50 miles of strung lights throughout the displays.
- There are approximately 3 million points of light along the 50 miles of strung lights.
- The displays required a 9-month manufacturing process and over 7,000 man hours to set up and take down.
ZOOMTOWN Lights will be open every evening from December 1 – 31, including Christmas Day. The exhibit will open at 6 p.m. each day and remain open until 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
ZOOMTOWN Lights tickets are available at www.ISMRaceway.com/ZOOMTOWNLights and can also be purchased at the gate. Tickets are $25 per car and $50 for buses (10+ passenger vehicle). Guests can also purchase a SPEEDY pass that will provide front-of-the-line admission for $50.