Located just behind the Bobby Allison Grandstands on the west side of the track, the Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club features the best in live entertainment. With appearances by NASCAR’s top personalities, it’s the ultimate option for the biggest racing fans.
Your experience at the Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club includes the following amenities:
- Pre-Race Pit Access (on the day the pass is valid; does not provide access to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage)
- NASCAR driver and personality appearances
- Catered meals and drink vouchers
- Commemorative souvenir
- Preferred parking pass
- Live entertainment
- Gaming area including air hockey and cornhole bean bag toss
- Exclusive silent auction
- Closed circuit race coverage
Please note, live entertainment on the Budweiser ROLL-BAR main stage and access to the Budweiser ROLL-BAR Beer Garden is available to all grandstand ticket holders.
Single-day tickets to the Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club are available for $99 on Saturday, March 14 and for $149 on Sunday, March 15. The additional purchase of a grandstand ticket is still required for track admission. The Budweiser ROLL-BAR Club opens when Spectator Gates open and closes one hour after the checkered flag waves.