INSTRUCTIONS / NOTES
- All credential applications must be requested by the assigning editor, sports director, or producer
- Fill in name & job function (such as writer, reporter, photographer, videographer, radio, etc.)
- Please check AHC only if you hold a NASCAR Annual Hard Card, check garage type, if required, check the following if required: Deadline; MC (Media Center) and Parking
PLEASE NOTE that a limited number of NASCAR HOT Pit/Garage passes are available & will be allocated at the discretion of the Phoenix International Raceway & NASCAR. Therefore, applications may not be filled as requested.
- Confirmation of credential requests will be sent via facsimile or e-mailed to the requestor approximately 14 days prior to the event.
- Applicants may be required to submit examples of previous work to receive credentials. Only media on assignment will be credentialed. Phoenix International Raceway reserves the right to make all decisions regarding who will be granted credentials and the number of credentials issued per organization.
Please review the Phoenix International Raceway Media Credential Policies & Application Guidelines for additional information. The web site http://www.PhoenixRaceway.com/mediacenter/ is available to members of the press and contains Phoenix International Speedway contact information, the media guide, credential request forms, press releases and official logos.