Where and how can I purchase tickets?
Is General Admission seating available? What is the Hillside?
How do I get into the pit and/or garage area for the races?
Pit availability depends on track activity schedule. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on pit road at all times. Guests must be mindful of security and NASCAR officials while on pit road. Pre-Race Pit Pass access depends on the specific event weekend.
NASCAR controls garage access on their race weekends, meaning Phoenix International Raceway does not sell garage passes.
Where can I pick up credentials?
Are there RV accommodations? How do I get a spot?
Can I bring children to the races?
Can I bring liquor into the track?
Can I bring a cooler into the track?
What am I allowed to bring through the gates?
- One soft side bag/cooler, no larger than 14" x 14" x 14".
Examples include: a soft-sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaper bag, a binocular bag, etc. This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc. The soft-sided insulated cooler may contain ice.
- One clear plastic bag, no larger than 18" x 18" x 4".
This bag is intended to accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice.
- One lightweight backpack, daypack or clear backpack, no larger than 19 inches in length.
Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras not in a bag worn separately over the neck or on a belt, and seat cushions carried separately also are allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis and cannot contain hollow tubing.
What should I leave at home?
- Soft-sided bags exceeding 14" x 14" x 14" will not be allowed into the grandstands. This includes, but is not limited to, purses, camera bags, fanny packs, scanner bags, etc. All items brought through the grandstand admission gates (purses, scanners, small camera bags, binoculars, etc.) are subject to search by security officials.
- Seat cushions with hollow tube construction.
- Hard sided coolers, thermoses and insulated cups of any size.
- Umbrellas are not allowed through the ticket gates.
- Dry ice is not allowed through the grandstand gates.
- Strollers, wagons, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and/or pets are not allowed through the grandstand gates. (Trained assistance canines for guests with disabilities are welcome.)
- Phoenix International Raceway strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
Can I bring a camera or video recorder?
Are there any restrictions on Grandstand or Infield tickets?
- Fans with grandstand tickets: Have access to grandstand seating and Midway entertainment.
- Fans with Infield tickets (wristbands): Have access to the Infield, but do not have access to the grandstands or Midway on reserved seating days, unless otherwise indicated.
- Each person who has purchased a weekend Infield pass will be issued a wristband. THIS WRISTBAND DOES NOT ALLOW PIT ACCESS. It allows access to the grandstands on general admission days and to the Hillside when open.
Does PIR have a Will Call Window?
What are the PIR Ticket Office's hours?
The ticket office at the PIR Administration Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
During race weekends tickets can be purchased at-track at the Ticket Offices at Gates 3 and 7. Ticket offices are open when gates open until approximately halfway through each day's race. Hours are subject to change, so please call the ticket office at 623-463-5400 to verify hours on race weekends.
What should I do in case of an emergency at the track?
Where can I stay if I come to Phoenix for a race?
Where can I get PIR souvenirs?
Are souvenir programs available?
What's the best way to get to the track?
7602 S. Avondale Blvd.
Avondale, AZ 85323
The track is approximately six miles south of Interstate 10 at Exit 131. It's located just south of the corner of Avondale Blvd. and Southern Rd. You can receive traveler information from the Arizona Department of Transportation by calling 511 or visiting az511.com.