2020 Camping at Phoenix Raceway
Below you will find important information to plan your race week at Phoenix Raceway!
Don't forget to download the Phoenix Raceway mobile app for live updates, virtual experiences and more. DOWNLOAD NOW!
- Camping Protocols
- Entry Info
- Vehicles Allowed
- Prohibited Items
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Make sure you keep six feet of space between you and neighboring guests at all times. Try to avoid high traffic areas during your stay. Please keep in mind, these are extraordinary times and while we want to continue to bring fans out to the races, we must do so in a safe manner. Hopefully soon we will be back with social gatherings but in the meantime, please respect those around you and remain at your campsite.
REDUCED NUMBER OF GUESTS
To reduce the overall number of guests inside the campgrounds and potential for crowding in social or common areas, each RV campsite will be reduced to only allow for a maximum of 6 guests per spot.
While at your campsite, feel free to relax and enjoy the races as usual. When leaving your campsite, fans must wear a face mask at all times.
To help reduce the temptation to gather and celebrate, the track will ask all campers to adhere to quiet times posted.
Our hope through these additional safety precautions is that we will all be back racing as normal sooner than later. For now, we must take extra measures to ensure the safety of all fans.
ENTRY & PRE-SCREENING
Be sure to have your tickets/admissions ready upon arrival before entry and pre-screening.
RVs will be staged to go through a pre-screening process. During this staging period, all guests must remain inside their RV. The pre-screening process includes answering questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as a non-contact temperature check.
If anyone in the RV does not pass the screening/non-contact temperature check, for the safety of all guests, the entire party will not be permitted to enter the track.
HOW TO PARK YOUR RV
For additional safety measures, all RVers will be asked to park their RVs identically and facing the same direction.
This should provide plenty of space for a canopy as well as separation from neighboring sites. This also avoids sharing of open space between RVs and corralling of RVs.
Each campsite will receive one (1) RV pass and one (1) Tow vehicle pass.
The one (1) tow vehicle pass may be used for any vehicle or trailer in tow or for a guest arriving separate of the RV.
All campsites limited to a maximum of six guests per spot. Each guest will be required to go through the pre-screening process. If anyone in the vehicle fails the screening, all guests of the campsite will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the NASCAR Cup Series event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.
EXIT & RE-ENTRY
Similar to above, if guests are exiting the camping areas, they will be required to go back through the screening process.
If anyone inside the vehicle fails the screening process, all guests of the campsite will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the NASCAR Cup Series event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.
SELF-CONTAINED RVS & AMENITIES
To reduce the potential for crowds in social or common areas, all RVs entering the track must be self-contained.
This requires each RV to have proper cooking facilities with an on-board power source, toilet facilities with on-board holding tank, potable water supply system including faucet, sink and holding tanks, and heating and/or air conditioning separate from the vehicle’s engine.
All campground restrooms/showers will be closed. Porta potties are available for personal rentals.
NO TENT CAMPING
- No fences allowed (bike rack, plastic etc.)
- Fireworks, firearms, motorcycles, skateboards, drones, hoverboards, cruising or excessive unnecessary driving is not permitted.
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters, lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts, box trucks will not be permitted on the premises.
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
Due to our new safety protocols, the ZOOMTOWN Market will not be available this week. But you can still get your camping essentials on-site through our On-Demand Market. Use the link below to place your order and pick it up at the former ZOOMTOWN Market location.
Campground Operation hours:
Ordering hours are 8 am - 7:30 pm each night
Please allow a 15 – 20 minute before coming to get your orders.
Thursday, November 5: 8am – 8pm
Friday, November 6: 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday, November 7: 8 am – 8 pm
Sunday, November 8: 8 am – 8 pm
Order up your hot cup of coffee and a donut in the morning or a 12-pack of burgers or hot dogs to grill. Don’t forget the ice cream bars or giant chocolate dipped cones for your sweet tooth! From the need to-haves like toilet paper, paper towels, plates, and utensil packets – we have tried to help cover some of the essentials for you!
As always, we will have your ice, beer, water, and soda choices. There will also be roaming ice sales throughout the grounds.
Rudy’s Bar-B-Q will be offering their Real Texas Bar-B-Q dinners including brisket, turkey, pulled pork, and sausage. Individual orders and family meal deals available. Plus don’t forget the famous sides and breakfast tacos! Order up and come pick it up to go!
- Fan Schedule
- Camping Activities
- Virtual Concerts
- Hauler Shopping
2020 NASCAR Championship Race Weekend Schedule
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Upgrade Your Race Day
Games with Rowan
Be sure to bring your crew to Rudy’s Trackside for some fun games with Rowan! Play bingo and trivia for a chance to win special prizes! We’re taking extra steps to keep you safe during all of the fun with proper social distancing and mask requirements.
Thursday, 5 - 9 PM
Friday, 5 - 9 PM
Saturday, 3 - 9 PM
Sunday, 1 - 8 PM
Pedal Party on Saturday @ 6:30 PM
Grab your bike, mask up, and meet us outside Gate 2 for the 2020 Championship Weekend Pedal Party! Fans will go on a bike ride through the campgrounds and around the Phoenix Raceway facility, ending back at Rudy’s Trackside.
Campground Scavenger Hunt
Download the Phoenix Raceway mobile app to participate in our NEW Campground Scavenger Hunt running Monday through Thursday of race week. Roam the campgrounds and scan QR codes across the campground property to win cool prizes! Don’t forget – you’ll need to wear your mask when you leave your campsite.
Upgrade Your Race Day
Christopher Shayne Band
Friday, Nov. 6 @ 8:30 PM
Tune in on Phoenix Raceway's Facebook page to watch the virtual performance.
Saturday, Nov. 6 @ 8:30 PM
Tune in on Phoenix Raceway's Facebook page to watch the virtual performance.
Upgrade Your Race Day
- Facility Rules
- RV Services
- Helpful Info
SELF-CONTAINED RVS & AMENITIES
- Each reserved marked camping space is for 1 camping (livable)unit and 1 tow vehicle only. A reserved RV and vehicle pass/ decal is required. The original RV pass must be affixed to the RV/vehicle at the time of check-in, and remain affixed on theRV/vehicle while parked on the property. The pass cannot be tampered with or altered from the original condition.
- Camping unit equipment and tow vehicle must all fit within the marked space. Additional vehicles may park in Yellow 2 or Yellow 4. No overnight camping is allowed in the Yellow 2 or 5 parking lots.
- Pop-up tents are allowed in each camping space but cannot be larger than 10x20 or consist of more than 2 pop-up tents per camping space.
- Fire lanes and roadways cannot be blocked at any time. Please park all campers and vehicles in designated camping areas or spaces only. Do not block roadways. Activities in roadways that interfere with traffic or emergency access will not be permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 12 am – 6 am. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music/talking to a level only heard inyour RV site as to not disturb other guests. Speakers must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping space. Generators & speakers must be turned off during quiet hours.
- Spotlights, lasers, loud music, PA systems, amplified equipment, live bands, or other activities that interfere with other guests are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles including, but not limited to, golf carts, electric or gas scooters of any kind, sand rails, dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs or ATCs), or any off-road recreational vehicles are prohibited on Phoenix Raceway property. Single person electric convenience vehicles are allowed to assist guests with disabilities. A vehicle that is street legal or licensed to operate on the roadway does not mean it is allowed on Phoenix Raceway property. Phoenix Raceway will review vehicles on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deem them unauthorized.
- Please do not use the shuttle roadway for walking, jogging, bike riding, skateboarding, or other activity while shuttles are in service. It is important that the shuttle roadways are kept clear while in service.
- Wastewater dumping is a violation of Phoenix Raceway policy and Arizona State law (A.R.S. 13-1603). Any dumping of wastewater will result in prosecution, ejection from the property, and renewal privileges will be revoked.
- Please be respectful of the environment and your neighbors and please place all trash in trash cans.
- Campfires on the open, unprotected ground are PROHIBITED. Campfires in approved above-ground containers are allowed. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies, or bonfires will not be allowed. Unusually dry conditions or county regulations may result in the prohibition of all open fires. Please do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters.
- No stakes longer than 6” may be driven into the ground or any paved area. Any markings or writing on the ground, pavement, or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Confederate flags, offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior, and profanity, as determined by Phoenix Raceway in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
- For your safety and that of other fans around you, only nonmetallic flagpoles are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property. Please be aware of power lines and hazards at all times. Flagpoles are not permitted within 20 feet of an overhead power line.
- Carbon monoxide is dangerous and can cause death or bodily harm. For your safety and the safety of those camping around you, please make sure that all generators, stoves, and related items are accompanied by proper ventilation systems. If your generator is not ventilated properly you will be required to correct immediately or turn it off for the remainder of the event.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Riding a bicycle on the property is a privilege and can be restricted or eliminated if reckless behavior is observed. Vehicles and pedestrians have the right of way. Bicycles are not permitted through the grandstand gates or on shuttle roadways while shuttles are in service. As in all matters, parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality are not allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Phoenix Raceway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Fireworks, sky lanterns, water balloon launchers, super soakers, inflatable blimps, or other items deemed dangerous will not be allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Pets must be leashed/controlled at all times. Pet waste must be properly disposed of. Pets with excessive barking or aggressive behavior will be required to leave the property.
- Tampering with or moving light towers, port-a-johns, trash cans, or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Phoenix Raceway is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Phoenix Raceway reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time.
- RVs must exit the facility by noon following the final day of racing.
- Phoenix Raceway strives to operate a safe environment. Phoenix Raceway does not discriminate but reserves the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, or abusive towards staff and/or other guests. All camping complaints/violations will be reviewed after each event weekend and multiple site visits and/ or repeat offenders may lose renewal privileges and will be notified by Phoenix Raceway Management.
Thank you very much for your cooperation & continued support of Phoenix Raceway!
Due to our enhanced safety measures, all campground restrooms/showers will be closed. Port-a-johns are available for personal rentals by contacting our Official Partner, United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387.
IMPORTANT FIRST AID INFORMATION
There are three first aid locations located inside the grandstand gates. Two locations are located on level 3 of the grandstand (Section 117 and Section 148), one in The
INfield between pit road and garage 3. The Fan Care Center is located outside Gate 5 and is open 24 hours beginning Friday, November 6, at 8 a.m. through Monday, November 9, at 6:00 a.m. All first aid and care center location s provide all levels of pre-hospital medical care, from basic first aid to advanced cardiac and trauma life support.
Jim’s Water Truck Service
Call/Text 602-722-9755 for service
- Class C Motorhomes, $35
- Box Motorhome, $45
- Toy Haulers and Class A Motor Homes, $55
- City Pressure or Filter Systems (Non-Gravity Flow), 45-min. limit, $75
|Monday, November 2||Noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 3||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 4||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 5||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, November 6||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 7||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 8||7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
Please place your trash in the can provided near your campsite. Each trash can will be emptied every morning.
United Site Services
For more information about portable restroom rentals and pumping services, please call United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387.
Event Weekend Pricing:
- Deluxe Restroom, $100
- ADA Restroom, $185
- Hand Wash Station, $145
- Pumping Service, $50
Hours of Operation:
|Monday, November 2||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 3||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 4||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 5||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday, November 6||6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 7||6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 8||6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday, November 9||6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.|
Phoenix Raceway will have Campground Hosts located in the GEICO Gecko Trails, GEICO Gecko Flats, and GEICO Gecko Dunes North campgrounds. They are on-site to answer your camping questions and make sure everything runs smoothly in your camping neighborhood. Please refer to the Phoenix Raceway map insert for designated Campground Hosts locations.
|Monday, November 2||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 3||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 4||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 5||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, November 6||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 7||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 8||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Guest Services/Information Booths are located in the Midway just inside Gate 3, on level 3 of the grandstands behind Sections 117 and 148, as well as in The INfield.
HELPFUL WEEKEND NUMBERS
Guest Services: 623-772-2007
Friday – Sunday when gates are open
Event Operations: 623-772-2027
24 hours 11/2 through 11/9. Assistance with security, medical, trash, event information, etc.
Weather Hotline: 844-696-7223
Only for inclement weather updates
IMPORTANT EMERGENCY INFORMATION
For life-threatening emergencies call 911. There also will be uniformed law enforcement officers, medical teams, and guest services representatives (wearing a red vest or blue vest) positioned throughout the facility to assist you if your situation does not require immediate emergency response.
For non-emergency related needs call 623-772-2027 or send a text message to 69050.
1. Type PHXFAN
2. Add a space after PHXFAN
3. Type your issue or question & location
4. Press send
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi available throughout all common areas, Midway, INfield, and even in your grandstand seat!
JOYRIDE GOLF CART TRANSPORTATION
Joyride will be offering golf cart taxi transportation at Phoenix Raceway Thursday through Sunday of the event weekend. To get a ride, call 833-654-RIDE (7433) *ext. 1, or flag them down for faster service. Tipping is allowed.
- GEICO Gecko Flats
- GEICO Gecko Trails
- GEICO Gecko Dunes North
- GEICO Gecko Dunes South