Drive Your Car Around Phoenix Raceway!
Join us at Track Laps for Charity to get a personal feel for the host track of the NASCAR Championship Weekend!
For a donation of $25 to Arizona Accelerator Charities, Track Laps for Charity will provide fans the opportunity to drive five laps around Phoenix Raceway in their own personal vehicles in a safe and socially-distanced manner alongside their friends and family.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$25 for five paced laps in your own vehicle.
Please pre-register using the button below.
Registration closed. Check back for future event dates!
All funds raised will support Arizona Accelerator Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation. Arizona Accelerator Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community.
Please note - there will be no public restrooms available at this event.
Track Laps for Charity Rules
- We ask that COVID & Track waivers printed in advance and brought to the event (available through the purchase link).
- COVID & Track waivers must be signed in person (with personal writing utensil) at the event in the presence of track personnel.
- All participants are required to remain in their personal vehicles.
- No public restrooms available.
- Vehicle MUST be street legal. Motorcycles, rental cars, ATVs, golf carts and/or large capacity vehicles (15 passenger vans & buses) will not be permitted to drive the track.
- Drivers must be 18 years or older and valid driver’s license & insurance required upon arrival.
- Minors in vehicle must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
- All occupants must remain inside the vehicle at all times, with seatbelts on. Passengers are not permitted in truck beds.