Accessible (ADA) Information
At Phoenix Raceway we value each and every guest and seek to provide the best customer service possible. Please read below to learn more about our accessibility offerings and do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Guests with any state-issued accessibility license plate or placard should follow these easy directions to the Phoenix Raceway accessible parking:
- Exit I-10 at Avondale Blvd. (Exit 131) and proceed south to Phoenix Raceway. Follow the blue route signs to the facility.
Accessible Parking Guidelines:
- The individual to whom the license plate or placard is issued to must be present in the car with proper identification. Phoenix Raceway reserves the right to redirect vehicles that misuse a state-issued plate or placard to general parking.
- Phoenix Raceway is proud to provide more accessible parking spaces than the ADA requires, however it is highly recommended to arrive early, as the accessible lots fill up quickly.
- Accessible spaces are available on a first-come/first serve basis until the lot is full. Once accessible parking is full, traffic control personnel will direct guests to general parking.
- Accessible parking areas are designated for car and light truck (i.e. pickup trucks) vehicles. Oversize vehicles will be directed to alternate areas.
Reserved Accessible Parking
Guests who purchase a wheelchair accessible seat will be issued a Reserved Accessible Parking Pass and should follow the directions on the back of the Parking Pass to the designated accessible parking location. Guests must have both the reserved Accessible Parking Pass and their state issued disability license plate or placard to park in the reserved lots. Reserved Accessible Parking Passes are issued one per account not per wheelchair seat purchased.
Wheelchair and Power Scooter Rental
Valley Medical Supplies will be on property at Phoenix Raceway during the NASCAR Race Weekend. Wheelchairs and power scooters will be available for hourly or daily rentals each day.
To confirm availability, click here to reserve your rental ahead of race day.
Rentals will be available at the track, visit the Valley Medical Supplies display on the Midway.
If you need to use the elevator, simply let the attendant know and they will allow you access to the elevators.
Looking for seating in close proximity to an elevator? Our Elevators come out to these sections in the Bobby Allison Grandstand: 118, 128, 134 and 153 areas.
We have three escalators at Phoenix Raceway.
- Raceway Canyon
- Desert Diamond Casino Canyon
- Pedestrian Tunnel Lobby going into The INfield
Wheelchairs And Accessible Seating
Each purchase of a wheelchair-accessible space at Phoenix Raceway will be accompanied by a parking pass allowing parking in a designated area. Please be sure to consult the back of the pass for specific directions to the track to ensure efficient access to your parking area. A state-issued plate or placard also is required to park in the accessible parking lot.