Located above the Bobby Allison Grandstand between Turns 3 and 4, Phoenix Raceway’s luxury suites offer dramatic views of the entire track, as well as a first-class experience. This exclusive area will create the perfect atmosphere for you to network with executive guests, meet with employees in a unique out-of-office setting or simply entertain old friends.
Your experience in one of our luxury suites will include the following amenities:
- Suite Admission pass
- Designated preferred parking
- FanShield Infield Experience access
- Access to a rooftop viewing area
- Closed-circuit television
- High-end catering options
- A private restroom
- Souvenir programs
Catering services are required at an additional cost and must be secured before the NASCAR event weekend for each day of activation. Luxury suites are available for groups of 18, 28, and 48, with separate pricing platforms for individual event and season purchases.
Ally Curve, a luxury Hospitality Club positioned with a view of the track above Turn Three.
Your Ally Curve experience includes the following amenities:
- A variety of race day experiences from lounge style atmosphere to traditional tiered seating
- Exclusive menu providing all-day culinary delights
- Complimentary beer, wine, Coca-Cola soft drinks and Dasani water (spirits available at cash bar)
- Atmosphere is air conditioned
- Preferred VIP Parking
- FanShield Infield Experience and Pre-Race Ceremonies* Access
- *Access to Pre-Race Ceremonies for minors on NASCAR Cup Series day only
- Race day extras including exclusive lanyard and free Wi-Fi access
- Three unique seating areas including access to a private outdoor patio
- Located on Suite Level with Sky Terrace Roof Seating access
- Capacity limited to 300 guests.
Ally Curve Weekend Pricing:
NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND // NOVEMBER 6, 2022
NASCAR CUP SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP // SOLD OUT
MARCH NASCAR WEEKEND // MARCH 12, 2023
RUOFF MORTGAGE 500 // CALL TO BUY
A whole new approach to corporate entertainment awaits you at The Perch at Phoenix Raceway.
This exclusive hospitality area was designed to provide a first-class entertainment venue with the convenience of bringing in your own motor coach for an entire weekend of NASCAR. Skyline at The Perch offers exclusive spaces designed for you to entertain up to 10 guests each day – perfect for a high-octane experience.
Your experience in The Perch for a NASCAR weekend includes the following amenities:
- One 60’ x 70’ motor coach space
- 36 admissions per day
- 18 VIP parking passes per day
- FanShield Infield Experience access for all guests
- An on-site host for guest assistance
- On-site security
- Electricity and water
Skyline at The Perch at Phoenix Raceway offers a hybrid approach to corporate entertainment designed for you and your party. This entertainment option between Turns 1 and 4 provide the convenience of bringing your own motor coach for an entire weekend of NASCAR action. Skyline at The Perch offers seven exclusive spaces designed for you to entertain up to 10 guests each day – perfect for a high-octane experience.
Your Skyline at The Perch NASCAR Weekend amenities include:
- 10 Skyline at The Perch passes per day
- 5 VIP Parking Passes per day
- 1 Golf Cart Credential
- 1 RV Space (approximately 40’ x 60’) including water and electric hookups