Proceeds to Support Arizona Accelerator Charities
On Saturday, February 27, race fans throughout the Valley will get the chance to drive their personal vehicles around the 1-mile oval at Phoenix Raceway. For a donation of $25 to Arizona Accelerator Charities, guests will get to experience firsthand the host track of the 2021 NASCAR Championship Weekend from the comfort of their own vehicles with their friends and family in a safe and socially distanced manner.
“Last fall’s Track Laps for Charity event was an incredible success and almost immediately fans were asking when we plan to host it again,” said Phoenix Raceway President Julie Giese. “We’re excited to once again provide this one-of-a-kind experience while also raising funds that will go directly back into our communities through local organizations that make such a positive impact for those in need.”
All funds raised will support Arizona Accelerator Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation. Arizona Accelerator Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community.
For their $25 donation, fans will get to experience five paced laps around Phoenix Raceway. Pre-registration online is encouraged and fans can secure their spot now by visiting PhoenixRaceway.com/TrackLaps.
Additional information and rules include:
- We ask that COVID & Track waivers are printed in advance and brought to the event (sent via email following your purchase and also at PhoenixRaceway.com/TrackLaps).
- COVID & Track waivers must be signed in person (with personal writing utensil) at the event in the presence of track personnel.
- All participants are required to remain in their personal vehicles.
- No public restrooms available.
- Vehicle MUST be street legal. Motorcycles, rental cars, ATVs, golf carts and/or large capacity vehicles (15 passenger vans & buses) will not be permitted to drive the track.
- Drivers must be 18 years or older and valid driver’s license & insurance required upon arrival.
- Minors in vehicle must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
All occupants must remain inside the vehicle at all times, with seatbelts on. Passengers are not permitted in truck beds.