The Next Gen Test Fest is coming to Phoenix Raceway!
*Date & time subject to change
Phoenix Raceway is located at: 7602 Jimmie Johnson Dr., Avondale, AZ 85323.
Please use Entry G and follow the signs to the parking areas. To locate Entry G, please view a map of our property here.
Fans can enter through Gate 2.
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- One bag or backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft sided cooler (ALCOHOL AND GLASS ARE PROHIBITED)
- Insulated cups (maximum size of 64 oz)
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking is not permitted in the grandstands, elevators/escalators, concourse area or within 20’ of any doorways
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
PET/SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Raceway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; please be careful walking pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed through the grandstand gates unless they are a service animal.
- The Raceway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments.
- These animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
CODE OF CONDUCT
TO ENSURE A SAFE, COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL GUESTS AT PHOENIX RACEWAY, THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED:
- Show respect to all guests, Raceway employees and their property
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Raceway property
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
- Smoking is not permitted in the grandstands, elevators/escalators, concourse area or within 20’ of any doorways.
- Comply with all parking, camping and RV published rules
- Follow all instructions of Raceway personnel
- All persons entering the Raceway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Raceway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Raceway
- Sitting in a reserved grandstand seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the track grounds of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests, displaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Raceway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Raceway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Raceway ticket outlets only.
Phoenix Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each. Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Raceway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting Phoenix Raceway.
Fans can watch the Next Gen cars from the grandstands accessible from the Desert Diamond Casino Canyon. Sections 145-150 will be open for fans to view the test.
Please view our facility map here.
Access and parking for the event will be free for fans!
Yes, we will have food and drinks available for purchase.
Our standard bag policies apply for the test – One bag or backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5"), one soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
Please view our entry guidelines here.
In addition to checking out the new Next Gen cars, fans can enjoy fun, family games, as well as grab a bite to eat or drink at the food truck in the Midway.