Have you ever wanted to experience Phoenix Raceway from behind the wheel? Race fans that wish to get a personal feel for the host track of the NASCAR Championship Weekend will get their chance when Phoenix Raceway hosts Track Laps for Charity on TBD from TBD pm. For a donation of $30 per vehicle to Arizona Accelerator Charities, Track Laps for Charity will provide fans the opportunity to drive five laps around Phoenix Raceway following the official pace car. Fans that make the donation will drive in their own personal vehicles, in a safe and socially-distanced manner alongside their friends and family.The Track Laps for Charity is a safe, fun family activity, but also goes to a good cause! All funds raised will support Arizona Accelerator Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation. Arizona Accelerator Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community. Please note, you will need to select a time slot.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All participants inside the vehicle must print and bring the required track waivers to the event. One waiver per adult. Minor waivers are required for participants under the age of 18.
Additional information and rules include:
- We ask that guests pre-register online and print track waivers in advance to be brought to the event.
- Track waivers must be signed in person at the event in the presence of track personnel with your own writing utensil upon arrival.
- Please wait until you have arrived at the event through Entry D to sign and complete your waivers.
- All participants are required to remain in their personal vehicles.
- No public restrooms available.
- Vehicle MUST be street legal. Motorcycles, rental cars, ATVs, golf carts and/or large capacity vehicles (15 passenger vans & buses) will not be permitted to drive the track.
- Drivers must be 18 years or older and valid driver’s license & insurance required upon arrival.
- Minors in vehicle must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
- All occupants must remain inside the vehicle at all times, with seatbelts on. Passengers are not permitted in truck beds.