GEICO GECKO CAMPING
SPEND THE WEEK AT THE TRACK 2021
Looking to become a resident for an upcoming race weekend? Below you will be able to find information on camping areas at Phoenix Raceway.
All camping spaces will come with two (2) passes. One (1) for your RV and one (1) for your tow or personal vehicle.
RULES, RV SERVICES & HELPFUL INFO
SELF-CONTAINED RVS & AMENITIES
- Each reserved marked camping space is for 1 camping (livable)unit and 1 tow vehicle only. A reserved RV and vehicle pass/ decal is required. The original RV pass must be affixed to the RV/vehicle at the time of check-in, and remain affixed on theRV/vehicle while parked on the property. The pass cannot be tampered with or altered from the original condition.
- Camping unit equipment and tow vehicle must all fit within the marked space. Additional vehicles may park in Yellow 1 or Yellow 4. No overnight camping is allowed in the Yellow 2 or 5 parking lots.
- TENT-CAMPING IS NOT PERMITTED FOR MARCH 2021
- Pop-up tents are allowed in each camping space but cannot be larger than 10x20 or consist of more than 2 pop-up tents per camping space.
- Fire lanes and roadways cannot be blocked at any time. Please park all campers and vehicles in designated camping areas or spaces only. Do not block roadways. Activities in roadways that interfere with traffic or emergency access will not be permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 12 AM – 6 AM. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music/talking to a level only heard in your RV site as to not disturb other guests. Speakers must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping space. Generators & speakers must be turned off during quiet hours.
- Spotlights, lasers, loud music, PA systems, amplified equipment, live bands, or other activities that interfere with other guests are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles including, but not limited to, golf carts, electric or gas scooters of any kind, sand rails, dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs or ATCs), or any off-road recreational vehicles are prohibited on Phoenix Raceway property. Single person electric convenience vehicles are allowed to assist guests with disabilities. A vehicle that is street legal or licensed to operate on the roadway does not mean it is allowed on Phoenix Raceway property. Phoenix Raceway will review vehicles on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deem them unauthorized.
- Please do not use the shuttle roadway for walking, jogging, bike riding, skateboarding, or other activity while shuttles are in service. It is important that the shuttle roadways are kept clear while in service.
- Wastewater dumping is a violation of Phoenix Raceway policy and Arizona State law (A.R.S. 13-1603). Any dumping of wastewater will result in prosecution, ejection from the property, and renewal privileges will be revoked.
- Please be respectful of the environment and your neighbors and please place all trash in trash cans.
- Campfires on the open, unprotected ground are PROHIBITED. Campfires in approved above-ground containers are allowed. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies, or bonfires will not be allowed. Unusually dry conditions or county regulations may result in the prohibition of all open fires. Please do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters.
- No stakes longer than 6” may be driven into the ground or any paved area. Any markings or writing on the ground, pavement, or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Confederate flags, offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior, and profanity, as determined by Phoenix Raceway in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
- For your safety and that of other fans around you, only nonmetallic flagpoles are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property. Please be aware of power lines and hazards at all times. Flagpoles are not permitted within 20 feet of an overhead power line.
- Carbon monoxide is dangerous and can cause death or bodily harm. For your safety and the safety of those camping around you, please make sure that all generators, stoves, and related items are accompanied by proper ventilation systems. If your generator is not ventilated properly you will be required to correct immediately or turn it off for the remainder of the event.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Riding a bicycle on the property is a privilege and can be restricted or eliminated if reckless behavior is observed. Vehicles and pedestrians have the right of way. Bicycles are not permitted through the grandstand gates or on shuttle roadways while shuttles are in service. As in all matters, parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality are not allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Phoenix Raceway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Fireworks, sky lanterns, water balloon launchers, super soakers, inflatable blimps, or other items deemed dangerous will not be allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Pets must be leashed/controlled at all times. Pet waste must be properly disposed of. Pets with excessive barking or aggressive behavior will be required to leave the property. Pets are not allowed through the grandstand gates unless they are a service animal.
- Tampering with or moving light towers, port-a-johns, trash cans, or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Phoenix Raceway is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Phoenix Raceway reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time.
- RVs must exit the facility by noon following the final day of racing.
- Phoenix Raceway strives to operate a safe environment. Phoenix Raceway does not discriminate but reserves the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, or abusive towards staff and/or other guests. All camping complaints/violations will be reviewed after each event weekend and multiple site visits and/ or repeat offenders may lose renewal privileges and will be notified by Phoenix Raceway Management.
Thank you very much for your cooperation & continued support of Phoenix Raceway!
Due to our enhanced safety measures, all campground restrooms/showers will be closed. Port-a-johns are available for personal rentals by contacting our Official Partner, United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387.
IMPORTANT FIRST AID INFORMATION
There are three first aid locations located inside the grandstand gates. Two locations are located on level 3 of the grandstand (Section 117 and Section 148), one in The INfield between pit road and garage 3. The Fan Care Center is located outside Gate 5 and is open 24 hours beginning Friday, March 12, at 8 a.m. through Monday, March 15, at 6:00 a.m.
Jim’s Water Truck Service
Call/Text 602-772-9755 for service
- Class C Motorhomes, $35*
- Box Motorhome, $45*
- Toy Haulers and Class A Motor Homes, $55*
- City Pressure or Filter Systems (Non-Gravity Flow), 45-min. limit, $75*
*Prices subject to change
Please place your trash in the can provided near your campsite. Each trash can will be emptied every morning.
United Site Services
For more information about portable restroom rentals and pumping services, please call United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387.
Event Weekend Pricing:
- Deluxe Restroom, $100
- ADA Restroom, $185
- Hand Wash Station, $145
- Pumping Service, $50
Phoenix Raceway will have Campground Hosts located in the GEICO Gecko Trails, GEICO Gecko Flats, and GEICO Gecko Dunes North campgrounds. They are on-site to answer your camping questions and make sure everything runs smoothly in your camping neighborhood.
Monday, March 8 - 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday, March 9 - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, March 10 - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday, March 11 - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, March 12 - 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, March 13 - 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 14 - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Guest Services is located in the Midway just inside Gate 3, on level 3 of the grandstands behind Sections 117 and 148, as well as in The INfield.
HELPFUL WEEKEND NUMBERS
Guest Services: 623-772-2007
Friday – Sunday while gates are open
Event Operations: 623-772-2027
24 hours 3/8 through 3/15. Assistance with security, emergency services, trash removal, event information, etc.
Weather Hotline: 844-696-7223
The weather hotline is only active for inclement weather updates.
IMPORTANT EMERGENCY INFORMATION
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. There will be uniformed law enforcement officers, medical teams, and guest services representatives (wearing a red vest or blue vest) positioned throughout the facility to assist you if your situation does not require immediate emergency response.
STAY CONNECTED AND NON-EMERGENCY INFORMATION
For non-emergency related needs call 623-772-2027 or send a text message to 69050.
- Type PHXFAN
- Add a space after PHXFAN
- Type your issue or question & location
- Press send
FOLLOW US AT @PhoenixRaceway
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi available throughout all common areas, Midway, INfield, and even in your grandstand seat!
In an effort to provide a safe environment for our race fans while ensuring everyone’s timely entry to view the event, the following policies shall be in effect:
BACKPACKS AND PURSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED THROUGH THE GRANDSTAND GATES. ONLY CLEAR BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED. ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.