GEICO GECKO CAMPING
SPEND THE WEEK AT THE TRACK
Come make Phoenix Raceway your home all race weekend long! Below you will be able to find information on camping areas at Phoenix Raceway. All camping spaces will come with two (2) passes: One (1) for your RV and one (1) for your tow or personal vehicle. Got questions? Give us a call at 866.408.RACE (7223)!
There's is so much to do when you camp at Phoenix Raceway! We offer unique experiences and activities for the entire family that you don't want to miss out on.
- Pedal Party // Bike around the outside of the track
- DJ Rowan and Chris // Entertainment & games with DJ Rowan and Chris that is fun for all ages
- ZOOMTOWN Market // On-site convenience store to grab ice, snacks & more
- Mid-Week Mixer // Come start the race weekend party with us at Rudy's Trackside
- Campground Hosts // Hosts are available to answer any question you may have
RULES, RV SERVICES & HELPFUL INFO
- Each campsite will receive one (1) RV pass and one (1) Tow vehicle pass.
- The one (1) tow vehicle pass may be used for any vehicle or trailer in tow or for a guest arriving separate of the RV.
RVS & AMENITIES
- Each reserved marked camping space is for 1 camping (livable) unit and 1 tow vehicle only. A reserved RV and vehicle pass/ decal is required. The original RV pass must be affixed to the RV/vehicle at time of check in and remain affixed on the RV/ vehicle while parked on property. Pass cannot be tampered with or altered from original condition.
- Camping unit, equipment and tow vehicle must all fit within the marked space. Additional vehicles may park in Yellow 2 or Yellow 4. No overnight camping is allowed in the Yellow 2 or Yellow 4 parking lots.
- Pop-up tents are allowed in each camping space but cannot be larger than 10x20 or more consist of more than 2 pop-up tents per camping space.
- Fire lanes and roadways cannot be blocked at any time. Please park all campers and vehicles in designated camping areas or spaces only. Do not block roadways. Activities in roadways that interfere with traffic or emergency access will not be permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 12am – 6am. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music/ talking to a level only heard in your RV site as to not disturb other guests. Speakers must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping space. Generators & speakers must be turned off during quiet hours.
- Spotlights, lasers, loud music, PA systems, amplified equipment, live bands or other activities that interfere with other guests are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles including, but not limited to, golf carts, electric or gas bikes or scooters of any kind, sand rails, dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs or ATCs) or any off-road recreational vehicles are prohibited on Phoenix Raceway property. Single person electric convenience vehicles are allowed to assist guests with disabilities. A vehicle that is street legal or licensed to operate on the roadway does not mean it is allowed on Phoenix Raceway property. Phoenix Raceway will review vehicles on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to deem them unauthorized.
- Please do not use the shuttle roadway for walking, jogging, bike riding, skateboarding or other activity while shuttles are in service. It is important that the shuttle roadways are kept clear while in service.
- Waste water dumping is a violation of Phoenix Raceway policy and Arizona State law (A.R.S. 13-1603). Any dumping of waste water will result in prosecution, ejection from the property and renewal privileges will be revoked.
- Please be respectful of the environment and your neighbors and please place all trash in trash cans.
- Campfires on open, unprotected ground are PROHIBITED. Campfires in approved aboveground containers are allowed. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies or bonfires will not be allowed. Unusually dry conditions or county regulations may result in the prohibition of all open fires. Please do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters.
- No stakes longer than 6” may be driven into the ground or into any paved area. Any markings or writing on the ground, pavement or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Confederate flags, offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior, and profanity, as determined by Phoenix Raceway in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
- For your safety and that of other fans around you, only non- metallic flagpoles are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property. Please be aware of power lines and hazards at all times. Flagpoles are not permitted within 20 feet of an overhead power line.
- Carbon monoxide is dangerous and can cause death or bodily harm. For your own safety and the safety of those camping around you, please make sure that all generators, stoves, and related items are accompanied by proper ventilation systems. If your generator is not ventilated properly, you will be required to correct immediately or turn it off for the remainder of the event.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Riding a bicycle on property is a privilege and can be restricted or eliminated if reckless behavior is observed. Vehicles and pedestrians have the right of way. Bicycles are not permitted through the grandstand gates or on shuttle roadways while shuttles are in service. Please walk bicycles in the ZOOMTOWN Market area. As in all matters, parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children. Electric bikes and scooters are not permitted.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing or corporate hospitality are not allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Phoenix Raceway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Fireworks, sky lanterns, water balloon launchers, super soakers, inflatable blimps, or other items deemed dangerous will not be allowed on Phoenix Raceway property.
- Pets must be leashed/controlled at all times.
- Pet waste must be properly disposed. Pets with excessive barking or aggressive behavior will be required to leave the property.
- Tampering with or moving light towers, port-a johns, trash cans or any other Phoenix Raceway property is prohibited.
- Phoenix Raceway is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Phoenix Raceway reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time.
- RVs must exit the facility by noon following the final day of racing.
- Phoenix Raceway strives to operate a safe environment. Phoenix Raceway does not discriminate but reserves the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, or abusive towards staff and/or other guests. All camping complaints/violations will be reviewed after each event weekend and multiple site visits and/ or repeat offenders may lose renewal privileges and will be notified by Phoenix Raceway Management.
There are three first aid locations located inside the grandstand gates. Two locations are located on level 3 of the grandstand (Section 117 and Section 148), one in The FanShield Infield Experience between pit road and garage 3. The Fan Care Center is located outside Gate 5 and is open 24 hours beginning Friday, November 5, 2021, at 8 a.m. through Monday, November 8, 2021, at 6:00 a.m.
FRESH WATER // Jim’s Water Truck Service
Call/Text 602.722.9755 for service
- Class C Motorhomes, $35*
- Box Motorhome, $45*
- Toy Haulers and Class A Motor Homes, $55*
- City Pressure or Filter Systems (Non-Gravity Flow), 45-min. limit, $75*
*Prices subject to change
Please place your trash in the can provided near your campsite. Each trash can will be emptied every morning.
PUMPING // Reliable Onsite Services
Water and pump trucks will be roaming the campgrounds. Just wave down a driver for service. If you have any problems or need assistance outside of operating hours, give United Rentals a call and they'll call you back. Porta john rentals will now be available through United Rentals. For more information about portable restroom rentals and pumping services, please call 925.471.1979 or email PHOENIXNASCAR@UR.COM. Private restroom pre-sales before October 29th, 2021. Private units will also be available for rent on site.
Payment Method: Cash or Credit
Hours: Monday, Nov. 1 - Monday, Nov. 8 // 8 AM to 6 PM
Event Weekend Pricing:
- Camper Pump-Out (up to 50 gallons), $50 per service
- Private Restroom, $100 per toilet rental
- Cleaning; $25 per service
Quiet hours are from 12am – 6am. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music/talking to a level only heard in your RV site as to not disturb other guests. Speakers must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping space. Generators & speakers must be turned off during quiet hours.
CAMPGROUND HOSTS // ENTERTAINMENT
Phoenix Raceway will have Campground Hosts located in the GEICO Gecko Trails, GEICO Gecko Flats, GEICO Gecko Dunes North and South, and Sunset campgrounds. They are on-site to answer your camping questions and make sure everything runs smoothly in your camping neighborhood.
MONDAY, NOV. 1 // 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
TUESDAY, NOV. 2 - SATURDAY, NOV. 6 // 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
SUNDAY, NOV. 7 // 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Guest Services Information Booths are located in the Midway just inside Gate 3, on level 3 of the grandstands behind Sections 117 and 148, as w well as in the FanShield Infield Experience.
HELPFUL WEEKEND NUMBERS
Guest Services: 623-772-2007
Friday – Sunday while gates are open
Event Operations: 623-772-2027
24 hours Nov. 1 through Nov. 8. Assistance with security, emergency services, trash removal, event information, etc.
Weather Hotline: 844-696-7223
The weather hotline is only active for inclement weather updates.
IMPORTANT EMERGENCY INFORMATION
For life-threatening emergencies call 911. There also will be uniformed law enforcement officers, medical teams, and guest services representatives positioned throughout the facility to assist you if your situation does not require immediate emergency response.
STAY CONNECTED AND NON-EMERGENCY INFORMATION
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi available throughout all common areas, Midway, FanShield Infield Experience, and even in your grandstand seat!
TEN THINGS TO PACK BEFORE CAMPING AT A NASCAR RACE
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU!
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- One bag or backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft sided cooler (ALCOHOL AND GLASS ARE PROHIBITED)
- Insulated cups (maximum size of 64 oz)
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
Begins Monday, November 1 at 8:00 AM (local time)
Begins Monday, November 8 at 12:00 PM (local time). Campers are kindly asked to load out by noon (local time)