Busch Light Lounge, the ultimate race day hospitality experience.
While we have a new name, the space and experience are still the same. Guests can enjoy the Busch Light Lounge, formerly Legends Race Day Hospitality, inside The Barn featuring natural woods and metals, a large center bar with televisions, bistro lighting, games like corn hole, pool and shuffleboard + more.
The experience-related features:
- Food stations with upgraded options
- Complimentary beer, wine, Coca-Cola soft drinks and Dasani water (Spirits available for purchase)
- Preferred Parking Pass
- Sunday FanShield Infield Experience Access
- Driver Appearances
- Interactive games available and flat screen TVs
- DJ entertainment throughout the day
- Open one-hour after checkered flag each day
- Race day giveaways and an exclusive lanyard
*Busch Light Lounge must be accompanied by a daily grandstand ticket to enter
Busch Light Lounge Pricing:
2021 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND
SOLD OUT // Sunday November 7, 2021
Ally Curve, a luxury Hospitality Club positioned with a view of the track above Turn Three.
Your Ally Curve experience includes the following amenities:
- A variety of race day experiences from lounge style atmosphere to traditional tiered seating
- Exclusive menu providing all-day culinary delights
- Complimentary beer, wine, Coca-Cola soft drinks and Dasani water (spirits available at cash bar)
- Atmosphere is air conditioned
- Preferred VIP Parking
- FanShield Infield Experience and Pre-Race Ceremonies* Access
- Race day extras including exclusive lanyard and free Wi-Fi access
- Three unique seating areas including access to a private outdoor patio
- Located on Suite Level with Sky Terrace Roof Seating access
- Capacity limited to 300 guests
*Access to Pre-Race Ceremonies for minors on NASCAR Cup Series day only.
Ally Curve Weekend Pricing:
2021 NASCAR CHAPIONSHIP WEEKEND
SOLD OUT // 2021 NASCAR Championship Weekend (Friday-Sunday)
2022 MARCH NASCAR WEEKEND
$1,099 // TBD, 2022
Located above the Bobby Allison Grandstand between Turns 3 and 4, Phoenix Raceway’s luxury suites offer dramatic views of the entire track, as well as a first-class experience. This exclusive area will create the perfect atmosphere for you to network with executive guests, meet with employees in a unique out-of-office setting or simply entertain old friends.
Your experience in one of our luxury suites will include the following amenities:
- Suite Admission pass
- Designated preferred parking
- FanShield Infield Experience access
- Access to a rooftop viewing area
- Closed-circuit television
- High-end catering options
- A private restroom
- Souvenir programs
Catering services are required at an additional cost and must be secured before the NASCAR event weekend for each day of activation. Luxury suites are available for groups of 18, 28, and 48, with separate pricing platforms for individual event and season purchases.
A whole new approach to corporate entertainment awaits you at The Perch at Phoenix Raceway. This exclusive hospitality area was designed to provide a first-class entertainment venue with the convenience of bringing in your own motor coach for an entire weekend of NASCAR. Skyline at The Perch offers exclusive spaces designed for you to entertain up to 10 guests each day – perfect for a high-octane experience.
Your experience in The Perch for a NASCAR weekend includes the following amenities:
- One 60’ x 70’ motor coach space
- 36 admissions per day
- 18 VIP parking passes per day
- FanShield Infield Experience access for all guests
- An on-site host for guest assistance
- On-site security
- Electricity and water
Skyline at The Perch at Phoenix Raceway offers a hybrid approach to corporate entertainment designed for you and your party. This entertainment option between Turns 1 and 4 provide the convenience of bringing your own motor coach for an entire weekend of NASCAR action. Skyline at The Perch offers seven exclusive spaces designed for you to entertain up to 10 guests each day – perfect for a high-octane experience.
Your Skyline at The Perch NASCAR Weekend amenities include:
- 10 Skyline at The Perch passes per day
- 5 VIP Parking Passes per day
- 1 Golf Cart Credential
- 1 RV Space (approximately 40’ x 60’) including water and electric hookups
Purchase your package to Skyline at The Perch, available for $9,500 per space, per race weekend. Contact the Jonathan Stone, Sr. Director of Sales for more information by emailing email@example.com or by calling 866.408.7223.
Experience The Barn™ at night in 2021!
In conjunction with NASCAR Hall of Famer Jeff Gordon, we are excited to offer The Barn™ – an authentic, rustic entertainment space that provides the perfect evening party with live music and a DJ.
Beginning at 7:00 p.m. on Friday evening, 8:00 p.m. on Saturday evening, and 5:30 p.m. on Sunday evening of the 2021 race weekend, guests ages 21+ can join us inside The Barn™ for a party unlike anywhere else!
The Barn™ includes:
- A variety of drinks to available at the bar
- DJ and band entertainment throughout the night
- Special appearances from stars in the NASCAR world
- Interactive iRacing simulators
- Cornhole, shuffleboard, billiards + more available for friendly competition
- TVs showcasing classic NASCAR races from Phoenix Raceway
*For entrance into the evening parties in The Barn™, a nightly $10 cover charge will be taken upon entry.*
A whole new approach to camping awaits you at Ridgeline at Phoenix Raceway. This exclusive RV area was designed to provide a first-class view with the convenience of bringing in your own motor coach for an entire weekend of NASCAR. Elevated above the backstretch, Ridgeline is the perfect location, giving you a bird’s eye view of the on-track action at Phoenix Raceway.
Your experience on Ridgeline for a NASCAR weekend includes the following amenities:
- 25’ x 60’ space
- One RV Pass + One Tow Vehicle Pass
- Hookups provided (No Sewer)
- Four Wristband Admissions
- Must be purchased for the entire NASCAR season at Phoenix Raceway (Spring/Fall) - $5,000 per season.
Contact the Phoenix Raceway Sales Team to be added to our waiting list to be notified of future openings. Contact our team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 866.408.7223.