KIDS & FAMILY TICKET OPTIONS
At Phoenix Raceway, Kids 17 and under are FREE* on Friday & Saturday of NASCAR Spring Weekend in Sections 155-165. Just click on the Buy Tickets link below, locate the section you’re interested in and grab your seats. Make sure that there is at least one Adult ticket for each Junior ticket purchased. Click edit to change ADULT to JUNIOR. If you would like to sit in a different section, Junior tickets are only $10 everywhere else.
Reserved tickets for Kids 17 and under start at just $10* on Sunday of NASCAR Spring Weekend
*Customer must purchase an equal amount of adult and junior tickets.
KIDS & FAMILY INFO
FAMILY FUN AT PHOENIX RACEWAY! Phoenix Raceway is the perfect place to make family memories that last a lifetime. We have several kids' activities throughout the NASCAR race weekends, kids pricing (FREE in certain sections on Fridays and Saturdays), and family ticket packages that make the race day better. You can also sign up for NASCAR Kids Club for family activities, special offers, and more!
PARENT PRO TIPS:
- DOWNLOAD TICKETS BEFORE // Get ahead of the race and download your tickets before you arrive at the track. Digital tickets makes getting through the gates easy breezy!
- BRING A COOLER & FUEL UP // Yes, you can bring pre-packed food and beverages items through the gates in a soft sided cooler (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice). Just no alcohol in the cooler, please. Hungry at the track and ate everything in the cooler? We have lots of options – here's a map with all the locations.
- SHADES & SPF // Keep the kiddos safe and cool with SPF, shades and a hat. If you forget, we have these items for sale at our merchandise haulers, just inside the gates.
- HANG AT THE KIDS ACTIVITIES ZONE // Arrive before the race starts to add on to the race day fun with games, face painting, racing on our realistic simulators, leaving messages for your favorite drivers and more!
- Face Painting
- Coloring Stations
- Giant Chess
- Midway Mania
- Giant Jenga
- + SO MUCH MORE!
- GEAR UP // You can’t leave the track without getting some family favorite driver gear. Check out the merch hauler area, just inside gates 3 & 4 for all the swag.
RACE DAY UPGRADES
Looking to become a resident for an upcoming race weekend? You can find more information on camping areas at Phoenix Raceway.
Phoenix Raceway's Hillside is known around motorsports as one of the most unique and beautiful vantage points to watch a NASCAR race!
Sign the Start/Finish line, walk up to your favorite teams as they prep cars for the race, and even get in on the celebration in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane!
BUSCH LIGHT LOUNGE
Busch Light Lounge, formerly Legends Race Day Hospitality, the ultimate race day hospitality experience.
Ally Curve, a luxury Hospitality Club positioned with a view of the track above Turn Three.
Follow along with your favorite driver and team as they chase victory at Phoenix Raceway!