Phoenix Raceway Charities
Phoenix Raceway Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community. Phoenix Raceway Charities is a 501(c)(3) donor advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation.
Have you ever wanted to experience Phoenix Raceway from behind the wheel? Race fans that wish to get a personal feel for the host track of the NASCAR Championship Weekend will get their chance when Phoenix Raceway hosts Track Laps for Charity on Saturday, September 23 from 8 am to 12 pm. For a donation of $30 per vehicle to Phoenix Raceway Charities, Track Laps for Charity will provide fans the opportunity to drive five laps around Phoenix Raceway following the official pace car. Fans that make the donation will drive in their own personal vehicles, in a safe and socially-distanced manner alongside their friends and family.The Track Laps for Charity is a safe, fun family activity, but also goes to a good cause! All funds raised will support Phoenix Raceway Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation. Phoenix Raceway Charities’ mission is to accelerate the development of children in Arizona by supporting education, children and families of our military and military veterans, and life enrichment programs for children and families in our community. Please note, you will need to select a time slot.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All participants inside the vehicle must print and bring the required track waivers to the event. One waiver per adult. Minor waivers are required for participants under the age of 18.
Additional information and rules include:
- We ask that guests pre-register online and print track waivers in advance to be brought to the event.
- Track waivers must be signed in person at the event in the presence of track personnel with your own writing utensil upon arrival.
- Please wait until you have arrived at the event through Entry D to sign and complete your waivers.
- All participants are required to remain in their personal vehicles.
- No public restrooms available.
- Vehicle MUST be street legal. Motorcycles, rental cars, ATVs, golf carts and/or large capacity vehicles (15 passenger vans & buses) will not be permitted to drive the track.
- Drivers must be 18 years or older and valid driver’s license & insurance required upon arrival.
- Minors in vehicle must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
- All occupants must remain inside the vehicle at all times, with seatbelts on. Passengers are not permitted in truck beds.
NASCAR fans in Arizona can now share their passion for motorsports every day with the new NASCAR-branded Arizona license plate. The new and sleek plate, displaying NASCAR’s iconic bar logo atop an all-black background, is now available from the Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division for $25. For each plate purchased, $17 will be donated to Phoenix Raceway Charities.
Phoenix Raceway Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation, welcomes requests for donations from qualifying nonprofits. In order to qualify for a donation: 1) Your organization must be recognized as a 501(c)3 with a qualifying employer identification number; 2) Your organization must be located in the state of Arizona; 3) The mission of your organization must align with the Phoenix Raceway Charities mission statement.
Race fans throughout Arizona can win a cash prize from Phoenix Raceway while supporting a charitable cause through the Phoenix Raceway 50/50 Raffle.
Open to anyone in the state of Arizona, participants may purchase their 50/50 raffle tickets online beginning February 14, 2024 for NASCAR Spring Weekend at PhoenixRaceway5050.com. Tickets can also be purchased in person at Phoenix Raceway during Shriners Children's 500 Weekend.
The winning number for the raffle will be announced online and through Phoenix Raceway's social media on Monday, March 11. Fifty percent of the jackpot will go to the winning ticket holder and the remaining fifty percent will go to Phoenix Raceway Charities to give back to communities and support charitable initiatives in Arizona.
Phoenix Raceway Charities, a 501(c)(3) donor-advised fund under The NASCAR Foundation, hosts a 50/50 raffle during each event weekend at the track. Click here for the eligibility and rules.