HILLSIDE 101: WATCHING NASCAR FROM THE HILLSIDE
Phoenix Raceway's Hillside is known around motorsports as one of the most unique and beautiful vantage points to watch a NASCAR race! Before purchasing your Hillside ticket, please review the information below for full details of the Hillside area.
- It is recommended that guests who purchase Hillside tickets bring a chair or blanket to sit on, as there are no actual seats on the hill (seating is first come, first served).
- The Hillside entrance is located behind Turn One
- Full-size coolers are allowed on the hill but cannot contain glass containers or alcoholic beverages.
- Food and portable toilets are located nearby.
- Please call the ticket office for ADA seating.
- Gets access to the Midway (it does NOT grant entry to the grandstands).
- If you have purchased the FanShield Infield Experience add-on with your Hillside ticket, you can access the Experience through the pedestrian tunnel.
Hillside passes are extremely limited. For more information, please call us at 866.408.RACE (7223).
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Pop up tents
- Folding chairs
- Coolers (no size limit; ALCOHOL AND GLASS ARE PROHIBITED)
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.