HILLSIDE 101: WATCHING NASCAR FROM THE HILLSIDE! Phoenix Raceway's Hillside is known around motorsports as one of the most unique and beautiful vantage points to watch a NASCAR race! Before purchasing your Hillside ticket, please review the information below for full details of the Hillside area.
- It is recommended that guests who purchase Hillside tickets bring a chair or blanket to sit on, as there are no actual seats on the hill (seating is first come, first served).
- The Hillside entrance is located behind Turn One.
- Hard or soft sided coolers (no size limit) are allowed on the hill but cannot contain glass containers or alcoholic beverages.
- Food and portable toilets are located nearby.
- Please call the ticket office for ADA seating.
- Gets access to the Midway (it does NOT grant entry to the grandstands).
- NOTE: If you have purchased the FanShield Infield Experience add-on with your Hillside ticket, you can access the Experience through the pedestrian tunnel.
Get Your Hillside Passes
Hillside and Toyota Turn 1 Terrace passes are extremely limited. For more information on these options, please call us at 866.408.RACE (7223).
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Pop up tents
- Folding chairs
- A maximum of two (2) bags per person are allowed through admission gates.
- Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”
- One hard or soft-sided cooler per person (may contain ice)
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft sided cooler (alcohol and glass are PROHIBITED)
- Insulated cups (maximum size of 64 oz - no liquid inside)
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
TICKETS & RACE DAY UPGRADES
2022 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND
NASCAR Championship Weekend returns to Phoenix Raceway Nov 4-6, 2022!
Looking to become a resident for an upcoming race weekend? You can find more information on camping areas at Phoenix Raceway.
RACE DAY UPGRADES
Looking to rev up your race day experience? Get access to your favorite drivers with a scanner rental, party it up with race day hospitality and so much more!
From the Busch Light Lounge to the Ally Curve, you are bound to have a great time in our hospitality options!
KIDS PRICING & FAMILY OFFERS
Start them young and bring the kids to all the fun!