HILLSIDE 101: WATCHING NASCAR FROM THE HILLSIDE
Phoenix Raceway's Hillside is known around motorsports as one of the most unique and beautiful vantage points to watch a NASCAR race! Before purchasing your Hillside ticket, please review the information below for full details of the Hillside area.
- It is recommended that guests who purchase Hillside tickets bring a chair or blanket to sit on, as there are no actual seats on the hill (seating is first come, first served).
- The Hillside entrance is located behind Turn One
- Full-size coolers are allowed on the hill but cannot contain glass containers or alcoholic beverages.
- Food and portable toilets are located nearby.
- Please call the ticket office for ADA seating.
- Gets access to the Midway (it does NOT grant entry to the grandstands).
Hillside passes are extremely limited. For more information or to purchase, please call us at 866-408-RACE (7223).
HILLSIDE GATE POLICY
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Pop up tents
- Folding chairs
- Coolers (no size limit; alcohol and glass are PROHIBITED)
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are not clear or are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
WILL FANS BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS?
Yes, as with our essential personnel and competitors, fans will be required to wear masks while on Phoenix Raceway property.* FANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING THEIR OWN MASKS. We will have a limited supply for those who do not have one upon entry.
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services team when you arrive on property for further information.
- Food & Beverage
- Portable Restroom Facilities
In terms of restrooms and concessions, all locations will maintain physical distancing and more frequent cleaning across high touch locations in operating areas.
There will also be no buffet or self-serve options at concession locations. There will be limited menus and limited food preparation onsite, as well as physical barriers between the guests and food service operations. Finally, anyone involved in food preparation will undergo the same screenings as employees.