In order to accommodate safety protocols and procedures required to safely host fans in March, we have a few updates to share related to your Legends Pass.
- Safety measures will include limited venue capacity to allow for socially distanced seating. As a result, your grandstand seat will be relocated.
- Our team will work diligently to find you a seat location, as close to your original purchase as possible.
- The INfield Experience will not be available. Due to restricted access to the drivers and garages and our inability to provide the immersive experience that the INfield Experience is known for, we will not be able to deliver the INfield Experience.
- Since we are unable to provide the INfield Experience access, your Legends price has been lowered and a credit will be placed on your account for the difference (Adjusted price now = $149).
- Our team will place a credit on your account for the difference. This credit can be used at any NASCAR event, at a NASCAR-owned track in 2021 or 2022, subject to availability.
Fans will be required to follow event protocols, such as temperature screenings and utilizing face masks. All admission tickets will be delivered via Tickets @ Home. This provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer. Learn more about how to access your tickets or camping passes via Tickets @ Home here. Additional communication outlining specific event details, new camping policies, and health and safety measures will be sent in advance of the event. Camping passes will be mailed early February.
All opt-out requests had to be submitted by January 8, 2021. Opt out request for this event are now closed.